BY AHOLD

Ranch Dressing.
Great for Dipping.
Amount Per Serving. Calories 120.
See nutrition facts for total fat and sodium content. see more...

Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
I am a huge fan of Ahold Dressing Ranch. I usually buy name brand products but this one is way better then the name brands. It has a unique taste but it works! The price is also great and affordable. It is easy to buy in any Stop and Shop. I am very satisfied with this product and definitely recommend.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
I personally love ranch dressing and have tried a few different brands. I think this brand is great for its amazing value and delicious taste. It is cheaper than other brands yet taste just as good. If you are looking for a great product this is it.
Stacey M.
I love ranch dressing, I usually buy brand name only but decided to try the local Stop & Shop brand and it is better than the brand name dressings (my opinion) I've used this in dips, marinates on chicken and just as a dressing on my salads. The Stop & Shop brand is cheaper than the name brand and better taste!
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
I bought this instead of the name brand it does not taste the same at all. There is a odd tang to this. and a strange after taste.
Orfa B.
Pharr, TX
Yum ranch my favorite dressing I absolutely love to put ranch in anything such as in my fries and fish and even tacos! this ranch has a unique taste that I usually always like to buy