BY AHOLD

Deli Style Sliced Colby Jack Cheese - 10 CT.
Natural.
Good Source of Calcium.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving 25mg cholesterol.
Calories 80.
Fat 7g, 11%. Sat fat 4g, 20%. Sodium 140mg, 6%. Total carb 0g, 0%.
Resealable bag keeps cheese fresher longer! see more...

Ahold Deli Style Sliced Cheese Colby Jack - 10 CT
  • "All of their scent are very good And they make your skin feel amazing this one of my faves for the winter bc of its vanilla scent." in 2 reviews
Abbey C.
Nashville, TN
In my opinion, this scent has run its course. Whenever I apply it, I feel sick and nauseated because the smell lasts SO long and is SO potent! It smells artificial to me, but maybe that is what some people are aiming for.
Ariel B.
Maspeth, NY
I loveee all of bath and body works lotions. All of their scent are very good And they make your skin feel amazing this one of my faves for the winter bc of its vanilla scent. I usually go for the fruity ones in the spring.
Bethany A.
New Castle, DE
One of the top sellers for Bath and Body Works. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. If you want the fragrance to be stronger and last throughout the day, layer it with the body cream/lotion and/or spray.
Chesney S.
Yukon, OK
This is the most popular smell out of the signature collection items at Bath and Bodyworks it smells so delicious and is a very good moisturizer easy to go around with you it fits in your purse perfectly and does not leave a greasy oily residue On your hands or body
Lacey W.
I have never been let down by bath and body works. This product is no different! The scent is amazing and I've been repurchasing for years now. Who doesn't like smelling like cookies?! ;)
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the texture of this body cream, and the scent is nice, but a little too sweet for me to wear. I like this scent better in the hand soap.
Yewande O.
Smells amazing! My all time favorite lotion, it's good for the winter because it's an extra creamy formula that fights dry skin
Hayley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this lotion. It doesn't make me feel really oily after I use it and I really love the smell.
In love!!!! Like seriously!! In love!!! I would buy it all if I could!!! Literally in love!!!
Alissa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of my favorite scents! Very appealing and makes your skin feel great! I highly recommend!