BY AHOLD

Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 90.
Fat 3.5g 5%.
Sodium 85mg 4%. see more...

Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
These are one of my favorite cookies. Nice and chewy soft like they just came out of the oven. I have to buy several at a time because I eat half the pack in one sitting. There great with ice cream sandwiched between two.
Irene H.
These cookies are chewy and sold at an affordable price! They are thinner than your regular cookie, but I don't really mind since they taste very good. They're not overly sweet and don't give me a tooth ache.
Bianca R.
Denton , TX
I love these! Simple snack to pack and go for breakfast or if you just want a little something in your stomach. I'm not a huge sugar crave but these are just the perfect amount of sweet!
Kayla S.
Brighton, IL
I love these, they taste exactly how they should and if you're looking for your sweet fix, this is a very good option. Very lovely taste, great blend of oatmeal and cream
Karen r.
They are the softest cookies i have tried. Its like if you had bake them right then.. and they do taste alot like otmeal i like this cookies so much
Janeece F.
These cookies are so good ! They are soft and chewy and they taste great with milk ! I get them at an affordable price. Its worth it every time !
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
These are simply delicious! I love that I can throw them in the diaper bag as a handy snack or my husband can grab one I his way to work.
Deanna C.
These are super delicious and very affordable. They are always very soft and fresh. These are the perfect snack to eat all year round.
sara s.
Branchburg, NJ
These are delicious. they are chewy and you actually taste the cinnamon. i like to warm them up for like 10 seconds in the microwave!
Lily T.
Oatmeal cookies are my kryptonite! And this brand is super yummy! I strongly recommend to the oatmeal loving people!
Mayyadah T.
Racine, WI
Where can someone purchase these?