BY AHOLD

Old Fashioned Frosted Lemon Cookies.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 130.
Fat 5g, 8%.
Sodium 80mg, 3%. see more...

• Where can you buy this ? And is this good.. Looks kinda dry 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this ? And is this good.. Looks kinda dry 1 Answers
La-Shonda R.
OMGGGGGGG I AM SO EXCITED TO BE THE FIRST PERSON TO DO A REVIEW ON THESE AMAZING COOKIES! YES, I SAID AMAZING! THEY ARE SOFT, "LEMONY" SWEET GOODNESS! THEY ARE ALSO HARD TO FIND. THESE COOKIES SELL OUT SO QUICK IT'S RIDICULOUS. I'M TELLING YOU THIS ISN'T SOME BS POST ON SNACKS. TRY THEM TODAY, YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AND MAY WANT TO THANK ME.
Luna S.
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
These cookies are amazing!! I love them so much, I cannot wait until the next time I eat them
Susan B.
So sweet and lemony! I've had these cookies a couple times and they are hard to put away!!
Anna L.
Shawnee, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Try these! They are so good with the perfect balance of lemon. I was truly surprised!
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
One of the best lemon cookies I've bought. The frosting has a bright tartness.
Genesis P.
OMGGGGGGG ¡ESTOY TAN EMOCIONADO PARA SER LA PRIMERA PERSONA PARA HACER UNA REVISIÓN EN ESTOS BOLINOS ASOMBROSOS! Sí, dije increíble! ELLOS SON SUAVE, "LIMÓN" ¡BUENA DULCE! TAMBIÉN SON DIFÍCILES DE ENCONTRAR. ESTOS COOKIES SE VENDEN TAN RÁPIDOS QUE ES RIDÍCULO. Te estoy diciendo que esto no es algo de BS Post en SNACKS. INTÁGELO HOY, USTED NO SERÁ DESAPUNTADO Y PUEDE QUERER GRACIAS.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love lemon cookies! This one was okay, nothing special! But hey if you find it cheap I would recommend
Where can you buy this ? And is this good.. Looks kinda dry