BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Club Soda.
Caffeine free. see more...

Sierra S.
Fairfax, VA
I don't ever like club soda so I don't know why I decided to try this but k regret it
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I am trying to get away from as many of the diet sweeteners as I can except Stevia which is a naturally grown plant because I have fibromyalgia and I've read many places that especially diet sodas are bad for fibromyalgia. Anyway, I have been taking generic store brand club soda and pouring a little club soda into the bottom of an empty soda, tea, or heavy type plastic bottle (we've found that we can wash our bottles on the top rack of the dishwasher as long as we do cold dry so that the heating element doesn't come on) and add a packet of drink mix that is sweetened with Stevia. Put the lid on and shake it up so that all the powders are dissolved. All the powders may not dissolve in some Stevias because it's according to how much they have been processed. Then you very slowly fill the rest of the bottle with club soda. You have to slow down and let it settle as it nears halfway and then nearer the top or it will overflow. Then, I just sort of rock it back and forth in my hand to mix the flavors and put these in the refrigerator. It's so nice and refreshing. One of our favorite additives is TrueLime Black Cherry Limeade. It's awesome and is only 10 calories.
Gabriella L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
We use this club soda all the time to mix with juice. It makes it a lot healthier. It has great carbonation and the size of the soda is just perfect to prevent it from going flat.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
This tastes amazing and is also very affordable! Would definitely recommend!
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
A great value. Super inexpensive product with a great quality. Doesn't go flat too quick either