BY AHOLD #61 in Nut Candy

Circus Peanuts.
Artificially flavored candy.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 140.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

Aspen P.
Minneapolis, MN
These are disgusting they have the consistency of lucky charms marshmallows with a strange flavor I can't quite call. They are nothing but sugar and artificial flavor. My grandpa absolutely loved these they were like his all time favorite along with tootsie pops.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I can't do circus peanuts. The texture, consistency and flavor is just not that great. They just have this strange, odd flavor that you wouldn't expect. It's not terrible but also not something that I crave or desire.
Alanna P.
Ugh these are the grossest candy. Do people actually eat these? they have the consistency of cereal marshmallows and a chalky aftertaste. YUCK!
Jenny H.
I seriously don't know how these are such a classic favorite! Maybe it's because I really don't like banana flavored ANYTHING and these have that same type of flavor but I feel like EVERYONE I know is bonkers for these and they gross me out so much with their weird texture, weird color and weird smell. More for everyone else, I guess!
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
These are sugary. Very sweet and almost too sweet. I'm not sure if the flavor is orange or not but I remember them having some kind of flavor though it doesn't last long before the candy melts away in your mouth. I have to say though if I can remember that much about it and I haven't had it in ten years then it must have been good!
Sylvia V.
Circus Peanuts are really sweet. I remember these were around when I was a little girl, they are really good, but very sweet. I don't think I can eat more than three or four at time. They're good, but in small dosages.
Renee P.
Beverly , MA
INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS. These sweets make a sharp divide. You either love them, or hate them. Bring them to a first date and use it as a personality test- if they hate Circus Peanuts, just chuck them.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I have been eating circus peanuts since I was a little girl. So delish! Don't eat too many though or your teeth will hurt and you might get a migraine because they are all sugar!
Lisa U.
Irmo, SC
While not a personal favorite, my mother loves these. They have a stale marshmallow taste and texture. Which is not necessarily a bad thing :)
Lauryn B.
Omg!! I hated getting these things in my Halloween bag! So gross... plus I don't like the squishiness.
roni c.