BY AHOLD

Ahold™ Chewy Fig Cookies.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
Calories 60.
Low fat 0.5g, 1%.
Sat fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 55mg, 2%.
Total carb 12g, 4%. see more...

• "These are a really good snack, not too sweet which is nice!" in 1 review
Simone W.
I love LOVE LOVE Fig bars!! i would get in trouble as a kid eating them all lol. Now as an adult/paren't i know to hide my Fig bars and buy my children their own. worth every bite. great for snacks at my job. not to sweet and chewy. strawberry fig are good too!
Aysha W.
When I was a little girl I used to loveeeee these as a afternoon snack! But now that I am older... I Love them even more! Fig bars are great for all ages who need that extra sweet in their lives!
Marv E.
Grew up eating these. I admit I still eat them. They're great. They're fruit cookies, so you can even pretend they're healthy. Also, they obviously have less calories than most cookies. Great choice
Lacie R.
Chico, CA
I've never been a huge fan of these, they have a weird texture to me. If it was all i had to eat i would but i wouldn't go out of my way to purchase them.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL
I used to love these! My granny always had them at her house, I had them about a week ago and felt like I was young again. Love it .
Sandy J.
All lot of people like it, but I just don't. I genuinely dislike the flavor of figs and I dislike the texture of the cookie.
Sarah S.
Stollings, WV
I have tried these several times, and I am not a fan at all. I just don't like the taste or texture of the inside filling.
Kayla E.
Winston, GA
These are so good. I love eating these for a snack with a glass of milk. I just love the taste! Yummy!
Mariah S.
Hewitt, TX
Used to think these didn't sound so great, but I tried them and got hooked. Fast, easy, tasty snack.
Liz M.
Eau Claire, WI
These are a really good snack, not too sweet which is nice! Perfect to eat at any time of the day!