BY AHOLD

Candy Necklaces.
Artificially flavored.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 70.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

• Do kids still enjoy these as much as we did when we were children?1 Answers
  • This question might seem strange, but did anyone else find these ...4 Answers
Kala P.
These are so cute and tasty!! Makes me feel like a kid again. My kids always ask for these. Being a necklace, they don't drop them.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
I think this produced is just nasty why wear something that you are eating I mean really people this days
Christy C.
Waycross, GA
I grew up with these as a child, and I always wore them. I just wish that they had a little more flavor.
Chelsi R.
Ada, OK
I remember eating these all the time as a child. They were one of my favorite candies!
Emma C.
As an adult, I would probably never eat these and I would surely never go out of my way to purchase them. However, as a little girl, I absolutely loved them! They really do not have much flavor. It's basically sugar beads on a string. But they were fun. Now I think the idea is a little gross because you're wearing your candy! But if they're still around by the time I have a little girl of my own, I wouldn't hesitate to buy her some.
Fab M.
I used to eat these everyday when I was ten years old. Fun to eat and have great flavor. I would always wear them at birthday parties. childhood memories.
Erin Y.
I like to buy as many packs of these as I can at the store and put all of them on my neck at once. My record is 27 since my neck is really not very big. The best part, though, is eating all of the candy afterward!
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I grew up with this candy necklace as a child! intead or wearing them i would eat them.. i wish they had a little bit more of a flavor..
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
My kids love this. A fun way for them to eat candy but be ready for a sticky ring around the neck/arm where ever they wear them while eating them
Jenn F.
What's not to love about candy necklaces? They're cute and sweet! I have fond memories of enjoying these when I was a child, and I now give them to my kids for holidays, special occasions, and even just because.

Tip: these make great stocking stuffers as well as treats for Valentine's Day and Easter!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
This question might seem strange, but did anyone else find these more popular in college parties than their childhood?
Do kids still enjoy these as much as we did when we were children?