BY AHOLD

Candy Necklaces.
Artificially flavored.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free food.
Calories 70.
Fat 0g*, 0%. see more...

• Do kids still enjoy these as much as we did when we were ...1 Answers
  • This question might seem strange, but did anyone else fin...4 Answers
Emma C.
As an adult, I would probably never eat these and I would surely never go out of my way to purchase them. However, as a little girl, I absolutely loved them! They really do not have much flavor. It's basically sugar beads on a string. But they were fun. Now I think the idea is a little gross because you're wearing your candy! But if they're still around by the time I have a little girl of my own, I wouldn't hesitate to buy her some.
Jenn F.
What's not to love about candy necklaces? They're cute and sweet! I have fond memories of enjoying these when I was a child, and I now give them to my kids for holidays, special occasions, and even just because.

Tip: these make great stocking stuffers as well as treats for Valentine's Day and Easter!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I used to love these as a kid and I still love then now. These have a great sweet flavor. I'm not a fan of the ones that have super bright colors. I prefer the originals. They are very affordable and well worth the purchase.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I have fond childhood memories of wearing and eating these…now I am passing the same joy to my children. We buy extra to share with their friends and the other kids get jealous. It's definitely not an everyday thing, but it is a treat that is so simple yet impactful.
Erin Y.
I like to buy as many packs of these as I can at the store and put all of them on my neck at once. My record is 27 since my neck is really not very big. The best part, though, is eating all of the candy afterward!
Fab M.
I used to eat these everyday when I was ten years old. Fun to eat and have great flavor. I would always wear them at birthday parties. childhood memories.
Patty C.
Shamokin, PA
I used to love these as a kid!!! It was fun to pretend that they were real too, and even better to eat!!! They make the best fashion statement ever ;-)
theresa s.
Stafford, VA
My kids love this. A fun way for them to eat candy but be ready for a sticky ring around the neck/arm where ever they wear them while eating them
isabel s.
Omaha, NE
I grew up with this candy necklace as a child! intead or wearing them i would eat them.. i wish they had a little bit more of a flavor..
Kala P.
These are so cute and tasty!! Makes me feel like a kid again. My kids always ask for these. Being a necklace, they don't drop them.
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
This question might seem strange, but did anyone else find these more popular in college parties than their childhood?
Do kids still enjoy these as much as we did when we were children?