BY AHOLD

Assorted Sugar Wafers.
Strawberry, artificially flavored.
Vanilla, artificially flavored.
Chocolate.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
Calories 150.
Fat 7g, 11%.
Sat fat 3.5g, 18%.
Sodium 35mg, 1%.
Total carb 20g, 7%. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor sugar water ? I love the str...3 Answers
Alicen B.
Normal, IL
I used to love wafers when i was younger. They are flaky and creamy and small. They are great for when you want something sweet and they aren't high in calories unlike most flaky sweet things I would enjoy to eat. I wish I had them more often than I do now.
joann p.
Mount Wolf, PA
My daughter just loves these her favorite is the strawberry and second would be the chocolate. We get theses and take them to school for snack quite offten. There not on the pricey side so a great snack to have on hand for kids
Kerri S.
Wheelersburg , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I grew up eating these at my grandparents house! i am a big chocolate person, but the strawberry ones are my favorite!! you cant go wrong with any of these! they are so delicious!
Samantha V.
Staten Island, NY
I love these! I used to eat these all the time as a snack for school lunch. The strawberry are the best! They are a good inexpensive snack
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
My kids absolutely love these. Not to sweet but make such a big giant mess. not so bad though it's worth the mess, they ate soo good.
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
Brings back childhood memories. These are awesome. Loved them them and still do now. These are a great snack for my kids too.
Katie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have loved these snacks since I was a kid! perfect for a quick pick me up before or during work. I love every flavor!
Esperanza M.
Filling is to sweet for me but my mom loves them so does my brothers and sister they always snacking away on these
Jessica H.
Flippin, AR
These are the perfect little snack! My kids and I both live them and could eat them everyday!
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
So yummy wafers are amazing.wow this brings back so many memories.They are sweet but not too sweet.
Shelly M.
Hobart, IN
What is your favorite flavor sugar water ? I love the strawberry.