Ahmad Tea English Afternoon Tea, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Vivian Y.Ahmad Tea English Afternoon Tea, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by limor h.

BY AHMAD TEA

limor h.
kings point, ny
Best tea ever!!! I drink this tea multiple times a day and i love it!! Nice packaging and great taste! The price is great! I'm a repeat customer, i purchase it all the time! Great value! I would recommend thia product to everyone!!!! Everyone enjoy
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
It's Arabic tea and it's really good. I use it everyday in the morning evening afternoon and nite lol. I know I use a lot of tea. I usually use the loose instead of the bad it just taste better in my opinion.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Theres nothing more comforting than a nice cup of tea. This English tea will make you fell like you are at a English tea house. So wonderful.
carrie k.
Never had this type of tea before but I am a tea nut. Willing to try a sample of it someday I do not know the price of it tho
Sakshi K.
Really love this tea! Not sure how english-y it really is but it tastes like a tea should and I would really recommend it.
Karen H.
This is one of my favorites. I love everything by this brand though so that's no surprise. You won't know until you try it!
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is the best tea ever. We like the loose leaf form and steep it in water worth cinnamon, cloves and cardamon seeds.
Enny O.
Houston
I love it, this’s another one of Ahmad brands that give me stomach bloating the next day.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
My husband and me drink Ahmed tea at morning with breakfast and night with dinner. It's delicious. I recommend to you guys.
Hanane Ⓜ.
Ahmad tea is one of the best it tastes so good and it feels natural,I like the flavours too it is really worth trying
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
What is the flavor of these teas.
Robersy C.
Es esto buenoooo?
Rhenicia H.
Jamaica, NY
Ever experienced English tea before, does it taste bitter or sweet?
Juju B.