BeveragesTea & InfusionsAhmad Tea
Ahmad English Tea #1 100 Tea Bags

Ahmad Tea Ahmad English Tea #1 100 Tea Bags

by Ahmad Tea

Ahmad 100 Tagged Teabag English Tea No. 1, enjoy the moment with delicious English teas and Scottish shortbread. Three exclusive quality teas presented in individual packs of ten enveloped sachets, complemented by a pack of premium shortbread from Walkers Shortbread of Scotland. Ahmad Tea of London draws upon knowledge and experience gained from three generations of family activity in all areas of the tea trade, from plantations to blending and packaging. The name of Ahmad Tea is synonymous with the very finest teas. Our expert tea tasters have sampled teas from many gardens around the world in search of suitable tea leaves to make the perfect cup. After careful selection, traditional methods of hand plucking ensure that the tea arrives in perfect condition, with the freshness and flavor intact. The leaves are then meticulously blended to meet our high standards of quality and consistency. Teas can only be used after the Director of Tea Tasting has personally tasted each blend and approved it for production. The result is an excellent cup of tea, with impeccable liquor, color, aroma and flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahmad Tea Ahmad English Tea #1 100 Tea Bags!
Melis H.
Redwood City, CA
My favorite brand for black tea. The taste and the strength can’t be compared with any other brand. If you are a black tea fan, try this and especially “special blend” one, you won’t regret.
Ghusoon A.
Canton, CT
GREAT,
I have been drinking Ahmad tea for years. After the Pandemic started I. a Fast and easy making ready. The tea is great! It worth every penny spending a little more. I get what I love and get a few new flavors to discover more from this great brand! Love it.
GREAT,
Shakhlo Y.
Cumming, GA
For me, classic Ahmad tea is the most delicious, it cheers me up in the morning, its rich aroma cheers me up for the whole day.  The reverent and respectful attitude to tea as requiring a delicate approach to the product is embodied in the excellent Ahmad Tea tea blends.
Mana H.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I prefer fresh tea leaves but this is my favorite brand of tea bags!! It’s affordable and I’m a tea addict so that’s a plus! The flavor is light yet you still get the taste of black tea. I’ve been buying it for years and I plan on buying it forever!
Tami S.
Delicious tea. Love the rich taste of the black tea. Smooth and perfect. It jas the most potent tea flavors of all the brands.
Sendi S.
Ashland, MA
This tea is a staple in my house. We are big tea drinkers and this is awesome tea for every day use. Love the flavor. Ahmad makes great tea!
Sarah S.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is my favorite tea ever. I usually have it in the morning with a bit of milk and sugar. I also like it black on its own. It’s so good for tea time too but I prefer it with my breakfast. I do highly recommend it. My kitchen cabinet is never without it.
Joelle K.
For some reason these ended up at my house one day and I’ve been drinking them every since. I prefer Lipton over Ahmad tea because it has a bit more taste but this tea comes as a close second! Would buy again
Mahta M.
Cypress, TX
This is my favorite black tea. The color, smell and taste is great and it has a reasonable price. The only negative point is that you can't find it in many stores.
Sadia H.
Lilburn, GA
Brew for 5 mins/ until water boils: add some milk of your choice with a bit of sugar and you entire day has been made. I am Somali so we add some spices to the tea while it boils( cinnamon/ cardamom/gloves) for an exact measurement just google Somali tea/ Somali tea spices. Trust me you will love this and be addicted.

Looking for your answer?