Ahi Tuna Steak

by Usda Seafood

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahi Tuna Steak!
How would you rate this product?
Kendra S.
Mariposa, CA
Ahi Tuna Steak uploaded by Kendra S.
Every time I go to the bay, I am a sucker for Ahi Tuna and calamari. Before moving out, going to the beach was rare, eating sea food was even more so. It tastes amazing and if you haven’t already tried it, you should! #food #favoritefoods #seafood #tuna #calamari #beach #summer #meals #health #diet #bay #ahituna
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Ahi tuna is one of my favorite proteins. I like it in sushi, raw in a poke bowl, or pan seared in the form of a tuna steak.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Ahi Tuna Steak uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love ahi tuna steaks. I enjoy the freshness of eating it raw or seared- it’s how you get the best flavor. I have made tuna nachos, tuna tartare, marinated the tuna and ate in salad, I’ve even made tuna tacos or just ate it with slices of avocado. It’s blends well with flavors like soy or sesame or ginger and jalapeño. The ahi absorbs whatever flavors you put with it. It’s mild fish flavor so you can go bold with the spices.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
I purchased my usda grade ahi tuna steak from Costco and my husband grilled it on our Weber Summit® E-670 Gas Grill. The quality was perfect and the quality for price is unmatchable! We crusted the tuna in fresh cracked peppercorn then seared it lightly so it was still rare in the middle!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I love buying tuna steaks from Costco. I use them mainly for homemade sushi and poke but on occasion I’ll make seared tuna with lime, ginger, and cilantro. Costco has the best price around from what I’ve found so far.

Looking for your answer?