AHC Aqualuronic Serum

by AHC

#25 in Skin Treatments

AHC Aqualuronic Serum

I'’ve watched a paid ad review on insta for this, but I really want real life reviews before I commit. I have combination skin and its sometimes a bit bumpy, I usually break-out around my jawline. I love dewy complexions and was advised this is great to create this look and nourish. Any advice would be so helpful? AHC Aqualuronic Serum
Does this provide high moisture for dry skin?
Does Ahc make products with spf?
Start your review of AHC Aqualuronic Serum!
feellife K.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by feellife K.
A really nice product with gentle smell, nice packaging, smooth consistency. It glides on the skin and is perfect for use in the morning or in the evening. I have a combination of normal and oily skin and I really like the fact that this serum is not oil based. I reccomend this product for all skin types. I have compared this to some of my previous serum and I must say this one is definetely one of my favourites. Hope this helps! I have recieved this item complimentary from #influenster and #ahc for review purpose.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,278 reviews
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Letty S.
have been dealing with terribly dry skin for the last few months. I’m talkin.. if I touched my face at all, I’d see little flakes of skin fall off. This stuff has C completely changed my skin. I don’t remember the last time my skin looked and felt this good.
Shak Z.
Bordesley, Birmingham
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Shak Z.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Shak Z.
This product has been added to my daily skincare regime. It goes on smoothly and absorbs into the skin. Leaves skin feeling hydrated throughout the day. Hyluronic Acid is amazing for the skin and the fact this has triple the amount it’s working wonders for me. I am a fan of Korean Skincare so I am over the moon to receive this luxury product. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Mariya N.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Mariya N.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Mariya N.
💎 First of all, I just can't over the smell of this Serum. It smells absolutely GORGEOUS (reminds of the Sea/Beach) whenever I apply it on my skin, I keep sniffing it. 😄 It comes in a pump applicator so very User Friendly. The brand advises to use 4-6 pumps but 2-3 pumps of the Serum is all you need for the Whole FACE! The Texture is so Beautiful, it's Transparent and Gel-Like. The consistency is Not thick or too runny either. It glides on so Smoothly & feels so Lightweight on the skin. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly + easily and there's no stickiness or greasiness after. 💎 It gives my skin an instant Coolness & Refreshness. And I love how it's a gel formula but it still QUENCHES my skin of Thirst. I have dry cheeks & oily T-zone. I LOVE how this serum doesn't make my t-shine look oily but at the same time it reduces the appearance and feel of dryness of my cheeks. And I have noticed that, when I use this serum + Moisturiser together, my cheeks feel Hydrated for HOURS! So, I definitely agree with the claims of the Brand that it provides INSTANT + LONG LASTING Hydration. 💎 You will be surprised to know that the serum actually has Niacinamide which is the 7th ingredient 😱 but the Brand doesn't actually list Niacinamide as their Active ingredients so I didn't have high expectations. However, I have been using this serum for 3 weeks and I can already tell you, my skin feels SOFTER + SMOOTHER + Less TEXTURED! Thanks to its amazing ingredients: Ceramides, Triple Triple hyaluronic acid, French sea water, glycerin & Niacinamide. 🙌 💎 I literally have nothing Negative to say about this product. It's absolutely amazing. This is my favourite product right now and will definitely repurchase it & highly recommend it 💙 And I want to Try their other products too ☺️ **I received this product complimentary from @ahc.global @influensteruk in exchange for my honest review.
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Daniela-Alexandra B.
I love this for my dry skin. It absorbs super quickly in the skin, leaving it hydrated, soft, and plumped. The scent is also really nice, like a fresh ocean breeze touching your skin. The only thing I'd say it's that you don't need 4 drops of it as they recommend on the bottle, just 2 will do. This product was complimentary received from @influenster and @ahcbeauty.
Charo C.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Charo C.
I used to use serum daily only once a week when I did deep cleansing of my face, but I have been using this product for two weeks and I have to say it is exceptional. I use it in the morning and evening, I only apply three pumps and it is enough to apply all over my face and neck. I have combination skin and although it is not absorbed quickly I do not feel oily skin and if it is softer and lightly illuminated. Expression lines have been smoothed and the marks dimmed. I like his light scent. I recommend it for any skin type. Tip: apply on the cheeks and extend out in circular motions until completely absorbed  I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster
Michelle M.
Novi, MI
I just received my complimentary AHC Voxbox for review yesterday and used it for the first time last night. So far it smells really good, is light weight, and was really smooth. However, after reading through the HUGE list of ingredients, there were a couple that concerned me, especially Ammonia! Now, I'm no chemist, so It could be a miracle for skin, but I just don't see how ammonia could possibly be good for your skin!!! Hopefully, I'm wrong, though!
Make up D.
Moncton, NB
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Make up D.
AHC AQUALUORONIC SERUM,this hyaluronic acid serum is a must have serum! I have been using this for 2 weeks now and I can say that it is Super light, it gets dry in 2 seconds leaving your skin super soft😍...it has a very pleasant smell and it is instantly plumps my skin! ... the packaging is so hygienic as it has a pump to keep the serum airtight and not contaminated ❤️...I do recommend this serum 🥰and I am super excited to try the lifting mask #AHCxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @ahc.global @influensteruk I received this products complimentary for testing purposes
Prabhjyot K.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Prabhjyot K.
I am happy and surprised to see Korean beauty product came in VoxBox, K Beauty products are incredibly advance when it comes to ingredients and this product has raised bar for skincare products because of its formulation of sea water with Hyaluronic acid. My skin is dry, dull and have been looking for good quality serum which leave my skin hydrated in dry days. I have been using this product from last 3 days in the morning and night regime with my toner and SPF. It is gel based translucent, non-greasy, light weight serum left my skin soft, hydrated, moisturised. It gently absorbs into the skin and leave my skin plumpness around face and neck. Thank you Influenster for giving me opportunity to review this product, love to add this product in my skincare regime. & highly recommend this K-Beauty product to my friends and family. #AHCxInfluenster #contest #complimentary @ahc.global @Influensteruk AHC Aqualuronic Serum
Anna M.
Bacliff, TX
AHC Aqualuronic Serum uploaded by Anna M.
AHC Aqualuronic Serum is just what the doctor ordered, but not as expensive. I never knew French water and Korean beauty could make something that works so well on my skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...