BY AHAVA

A rich-textured blend of Dead Sea mud, vitamins and plants. Provides intense hydration to soften and soothe skin. Helps relieve dry and sensitive skin while combating the effects of harsh, cold climates. see more...

AHAVA Travel Dermud Nourishing Body Cream
  • "Very good bodycream! It is very moisturizing and sinks in very quickly into the skin. " in 14 reviews
  • "I LOVE this lotion, it is so moisturizing it totally fixes all my dry skin issues. Purchased this in Israel but is available at ulta and online. Highly recommend, a little pricey but so much more effective than cheaper brands. " in 7 reviews
Cortney W.
I just use it for my hands.. It is wonderful... I like me the way it make my hands feel
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Fatemah S.
Dearborn, MI
I keep this hand cream in my purse!! I love this because it doesn’t leave my hands with a weird film on them and it keeps them moist. It almost turns into water once it hits your hands. The only thing is that it’s unscented which I don’t know how to feel about that but other than that it’s very nice!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,040 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Cindy B.
Terrace
Ahaha products are just heaven in a tube ! I have picked up a few in fab fit fun boxes and sales. It just smells amazing! It is not greasy at all and my skin just drinks it up. I would definately buy it again and I look forward to trying many different Ahava products! If you haven’t tried it you really should, it truly is luxurious !
Izza D.
Waterloo
Holy mother of hand creams! Drop whatever cream you are using and get this ASAP! It’s super hard to find I believe Sephora online has it. I got it as part of one of my starter boxes for fab for fun and holy it’s the best! So smooth! So soft! Makes your hands soft for so long!!!
Kerleesa A.
confía en mí, este es un gran producto, amo el amor, lo uso;) es un buen costo y vale la pena cada dólar, continuaré usándolo, lo amo
Brittany E.
London
I received this in a subscription of and I have loved it. It is not oily or greasy and smells wonderful! I totally recommend.
Efthimia B.
greece
I love this so much because it leaves my skin feeling silky and soft after application also it smells very fresh.

Amazon