AHAVA Travel Dermud Nourishing Body Cream

by AHAVA

A rich-textured blend of Dead Sea mud, vitamins and plants. Provides intense hydration to soften and soothe skin. Helps relieve dry and sensitive skin while combating the effects of harsh, cold climates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Travel Dermud Nourishing Body Cream!
Product Highlights
Very good bodycream! It is very moisturizing and sinks in very quickly into the skin. in reviews
I LOVE this lotion, it is so moisturizing it totally fixes all my dry skin issues. Purchased this in Israel but is available at ulta and online. Highly recommend, a little pricey but so much more effective than cheaper brands. in reviews
Elnaz Z.
This body cream makes your skin very soft and has a good smell i use it every day and my skin feels great
Vanesa N.
bogota
Es una crema idratante deliciosa me encanta es muy buena y a demás su aroma es delicioso
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Purchased at: Target
The mud is fantastic, it can be used anywhere on the body. It isn’t only just for the face. I love the smell and how gentle this product is!
stefanie C.
Delray Beach, FL
Same as the last review ahaha is an ah ha ! It’s great and absolutely decadent on the body like butter 🧴 without greasy ness . Extremely great size for travel I keep in my purse all the time .
Sorsha R.
Spindale, NC
AHAVA Travel Dermud Nourishing Body Cream uploaded by Sorsha R.
Very moisturizing product. Specifically use it for the dry spots on my elbows and legs. Great scent.
Brandi M.
Stantonsburg, NC
Great for dry skin. Doesn't leave a oily residue. Apply once for all day relief. Prices fairly. Great company.
Madalin G.
Glencoe, AL
My skin tends to be on the dry side and an opportunity came up to help it. It is easy to dispense. At first so thought, it was a thick cream but when applying it blends and absorbs easily. For me it doesn’t leave a white film. It helps my skin feel nice and smooth. So far no adverse reaction and helps my skin with dryness.
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
I got this as a gift and I love it. It has a thick creamy texture and lasts a long time. It absorbs well and a little goes a long way
Fatemah S.
Dearborn, MI
I keep this hand cream in my purse!! I love this because it doesn’t leave my hands with a weird film on them and it keeps them moist. It almost turns into water once it hits your hands. The only thing is that it’s unscented which I don’t know how to feel about that but other than that it’s very nice!
Luci G.
New Orleans, LA
This is very soft and it absorbs very quickly! It’s not too thick. It’s great for eczema prone skin too.

Looking for your answer?