Ahava Time To Smooth Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream

by AHAVA

Time To Smooth Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ahava Time To Smooth Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream!
Waterford, MI
My cousin has this and let me try it. It felt so good on my skin. People always think I'm in my 20s and I don't need these products but in almost 40. Its never to early to start a great product to refresh your skin,
Orange, CA
I got this for my mom. Has such a great smell and she loves the way it applies. Like other Aveda products it’s a bit pricy, but try to join the reward program. Better than your average night cream for sure.
Krugerville, TX
The product has a nice smell. Feels great on the skin. Higher price point, which makes me feel like it’s a luxury product, paired with how soft and hydrated my skin feels after use. Feels like I see less fine lines
Doral, FL
Although it felt great before going to bed, my skin was way too oily in the morning; hence, prone to breakouts. I would suggest getting a sample first to see reaction on face skin.
Derby, NY
I love this product . I was looking for something to help my skin look younger and more refreshed. After a week everyone noticed the difference . People were commenting how young I look .
granite city
Ahava is my favorite brand of creams and lotions . This is so sooth and smells great . I really think they pit something in it to help you sleep because I knock out right after lol
I used it for a while and it really did help even out my skin tone and it feels amazing on the skin. I usually apply it after I apply every other cream on my face.
Walker, LA
Amazing night cream! Hydrated and nurtured my skin as I sleep! Great for my sensitive skin. Worth every penny to keep my skin looking and feeling great. Would buy again.
Greensboro, NC
I just love ahava products every thing feels so great on the skin. My skin feels hydrated and smooth which I love because I tend to have dry skin it’s extremely gentle and light weight considering it’s a sleeping cream.
This stuff is worth every penny. I had received this in a secret Santa and I was more than impressed. It didn't make my skin irritated nor felt sticky. It's a nice light product with a nice clean smell to it.

Looking for your answer?