BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAHAVA
Time To Revitalize Extreme Night Treatment

Ahava Time To Revitalize Extreme Night Treatment

by AHAVA

Time To Revitalize Extreme Night Treatment - Ahava's same youth-enabling night formula with effective anti-aging benefits. Now in a 66% bigger value sized limited edition, to visibly improve wrinkle depth, firm and moisturize skin. A nourishing night concentrate of resilient botanical extracts soothes as it's absorbed and strengthens skin's natural protective mechanisms. Dead Sea Minerals, Dunaliella Algae, Tibetan Goji Berries, and Date Fruit extract provide essential moisture and anti-oxidants, helping to firm and smooth skin. Himalayan Raspberry Root regulates cellular turnover and improves skin's texture. Icelandic Moss works to calm and soothe skin. - Time To Revitalize Extreme Night Treatment

I just picked up this extreme youth renewal kit. Includes extreme firming eye cream and extreme night treatment. Can't wait to renew my youth! Anyone try this yet?
Start your review of Ahava Time To Revitalize Extreme Night Treatment!
D K.
I tried this on a whim although it was very expensive and I'm so glad I did!! The texture is like no other I've felt, it's an oil but not watery, it has a thick consistency and you need a very tiny drop and it glides over your face like silk and soaks right in, it doesn't have an unpleasant smell. I can already tell my skin is firmer and plump! I'm really enjoying this product!
Sandy G.
Valley Stream, NY
I absolutely love this it penetrates throughout the night allowing you to wake up to soft supple skin! It has a nice mild  scent to it. It feels amazing on your skin! Definitely a daily use!
Sarah K.
Na, Lebanon mountain
One of the nicest products I would advise everyone to use wowww woowww wowwww i justtt like the product