BY AHAVA

Reduces wrinkles and firms skin. From the Earth s utmost locations and endowed by nature s creativity, this extreme day cream promotes skin firming and smoothes deep lines. Providing intense moisture, it helps fight free radicals and actively refines your skin structure. see more...

Shelby A.
Shelby A.
This product was actually a gift to me from a friend who didn't like it but the container is a bit small looking from the outside but once I opened there is a good amount of product in there. I really didn't know what to expect from it but I love I have really bad big pores and my skin always looks dreary, but after using this everyday for a week I could see a huge difference in my skin. My skin was more plump and full of life, my pores I could physically see looked smaller and my skin was so smooth to the touch. Would definitely use again.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Love this product, it's rich without being greasy. Moisturizing skin making it feel refreshing. This product truly showed results within weeks of using it. Packaging came in a simple box but who cares when the product works, right?  I would definitely recommend this to those with dry skin or when skin is dull.
Ilana G.
Ilana G.
Gaithersburg, MD
I love this product, it's really helped to keep my dry skin moisturized. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy, yet it helps my skin to retain moisture in the cold winter. It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it! Definitely going to repurchase when my current one runs out.
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great results. Sent is not overpowering like many products like. You see results from day one. Would highly reconend for oily skin because it doesn't leave you feeling greasy. All in all a great product
Toriana B.
Toriana B.
Really good moisturuzer it made my skin hydrated but a little too hydrated i have very oily skin so although it made my skin soft it made me feel too oily.
Dayna R.
Dayna R.
I laaaaahhhve this cream so much. The smell is SO, GOOD. And it's very thick and hydrating. I was afraid of the whole wrinkle care part but it doesn't sting at all and my face is nice and smooth after you let it sink in before you put any foundation on. I love the Dead Sea mineral concept from the Dead Sea in Israel. Highly recommend
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating cream but did leave my face feeling a bit dry. I wish it was a little heavier on the moisture side
Agnesa K.
Agnesa K.
It was a great product to help tighten my skin and give it that young and youthful look! Could however improve on the packaging but regardless of that, love the product and would recommend this to a friend!