BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Normal to dry skin. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. This velvety cream regenerates the skin with natural hydration when at rest, leaving it deeply nourished, revived and remarkably soft. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Para. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
This is one of the only moisturizers that won’t dry my sensitive skin out! I bought it while I was in Israel and was not disappointed! The packaging is so simple but appealing. Would buy again!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
My face is usually never dry however, when it is the summer and I am wearing sunscreen everyday, it does get mildly dry. I think this works for all skin types. My skin was moderately dry but when I used it I felt that it would work even if it was evenly dry.
Laci G.
Trussville, AL
This moisturizer is amazing! It goes on light and smells SO good! It is gentle enough for sensitive skin and doesn't make skin oily. I use it every night and morning after washing my face. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great moisturizer!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Very nice night cream. I always worry about overly thick night creams, but this one is just right. I even bought this for my mom and now she's hooked. Ahava as a brand is awesome.
Tammy S.
Zanesville, OH
Great product, however, my experience with it was that the Olay night replenish normal to dry works just as well & was cheaper.
Nathaly E.
Me encanta porque puedo usarla por la noche y mi piel se va hidratando mientras duermo. El precio está súper accesible.
HK L.
I bought this and the use cream. Higher price range and I think it does it's job. Kept my skin moisturized and smooth
MAITANE H.
Murcia
Cero problemas facil de usar piel de porcelana muy hidratante facil aplicado buen olor yo me la lleva a todos y llevo repitiendo mas de cinco años