BY AHAVA

This deeply hydrating night moisturizer regenerates and rejuvenates as you sleep. Replenish what skin has lost during the day using the power of ahava’s exclusive osmotertm. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
My sister and I both use the AHAVA Time to Hydrate Night Replenisher for Normal to Dry Skin. Its great for all skin types. It is very moisturizing and hydrating, therefore if you have very oily skin, then this may not be for you. I like it during the winter time.
Wendi C.
Elkmont, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ahava. There are very few facial moisturizers that I think stand out as they all are about the same to me, but I really love this one and will get it when they have sales. Very moisturizing without being too heavy and doesn't clog my pores.
Allie A.
I was so disappointed with this product . I couldn't believe how much it irritated my skin. I'm not sure what it has in it and if I just had a bad reaction but WOW!
Elizabeth P.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this night cream! It's thick, but it doesn't seem to clog my pores. I mix in a few drops of hemp seed oil to add extra hydration for my overly dry skin. Love the way this smells and feels on my face!
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I love this moisturizer! I use it nightly after shower or have washed my face. This leaves my skin really smooth and it smells good! I do have oily/combination skin, but still this moisturizer is not too heavy or block my pores. I have noticed less breakouts after using this hydration cream.
Shella F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this night cream! I bought it when I was in Israel last summer. From the first night I put it on I saw a difference. It makes your face brighter and flawless. I would buy it again even though it expensive.
Candy C.
Yeah active ingredient in this is lactic acid which is a nice mild exfoliant. Has a very mild fragrance that is not gross almost smells like yogurt. Very thick cream ideal to use at night .
Maria C J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend of mine gave me this as a gift. Thanks to her. I am very happy with this. It really moisturizes my skin. It does not leave my skin oily but it makes it looking refresh and bright. Highly recommended product.
Anna D.
Newark, NJ
This product is expensive but so hydrating. Very luxurious and great for dry skin. I tried it in Israel and was blown away.
april p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand on general all the products work so well for an intense treatment!!!!!!