BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals. blended with botanical essences, this exceptional cream delivers rich moisture to the delicate eye zone and gives it a visibly younger appearance. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Opthalmologically tested. P. see more...

Krista L.
Avon, OH
I use this eye cream, religiously, 2 times per day and it makes a world of a difference. I’ve always had very sensitive skin, especially around my eyes. I grew up with eczema around my eyes and it still flares up every once in a while. Using this cream helps so much and has definitely helped keep the skin moisturized.
🦋🌻Taylor D.
Kingston, PA
Very hydrating, saw immediate hydration effects overnight. However this product is not good to apply during the day if you wear makeup.... your concealers or shadows will slide all over the place all day. At night I apply a generous amount and let my skin drink it all up. Love for the under eye at night
Naomi M.
 This is a good mask but it did leave my face feeling a little oily, it wasn't harsh at all felt good on the skin, I felt like it was a little pricey for its quality. This was my first time using it and I honestly expected more. I wouldn't really recommended.
Rachel E.
I’m 18, I️ don’t really have many issues with my under eyes, so I️ feel like eye creams aren’t going to have many benefits for me but I️ will say that when I️ used to use this, my under eyes were always soft and makeup applied really nicely under my eyes.
Lindsay M.
Toronto, ON
This is super hydrating and leaves a nice feeling on your skin. Watch out for your eyes though!