BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s, exclusive blend of Dead Sea minerals. Immediately absorbed thanks to it s light, oil free texture, this intensive treatment restores the skin s natural moisture level, providing it with a clear and even skin tone and a fresher look. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. see more...

• Did anyone find this serum greasy?1 Answers
  • I want to use this item but I'm afraid ? Has anyone tried it4 Answers
Nicole D.
Fresno, CA
Love this serum! Serums always make me slightly nervous because I'm afraid they'll make my skin break out, but not this one. It absorbs quickly into your skin, and leaves it feeling soft and better than before. I've used other Ahava products, which I love, and this one didn't disappoint either!
JR P.
I use this product during the winter when my face gets really dry! It's very gentle and I don't have to keep re-applying it. It definitely met all my expectations and I would recommend it to others with very dry skin.
shelby b.
Nellis, WV
My skin is very dry so it requires a certain level of moisture. I am a first time user, and I am very impressed! It is gentle on the skin, and I purchased it online. I would definitely purchase again.
Grace W.
Mount Morris, MI
This product was so hydrating! My skin felt AMAZING after my first time using it. It's such a gentle product on the skin, I could really feel a difference in my skin after the first use! The packaging is so cute too! Will definitely recommend to anyone!
reem h.
Dearborn, MI
This gaming system is very good yes I said very good because you know what it's life that's how we should play a well developed company that made a well developed technique to trigger our brains into having seconds thoughts about not purchasing it his idteam
Tal A.
Recently purchased this from Ezra it's a great product great moisturizer I have a big bottle and I hope it never ends
Samantha R.
Calais, ME
While this is on the pricey side, it's well worth it. It's helped my dry skin immensely. I use it daily!
Salome E.
Lausanne 25
I love the story behind AHAVA products and they never disappoint . The packaging is simple but it's large and contains lots of product. It is very effective and hydrating and I finished my product pretty rapidly. I would definitely buy it again.
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
It was quite good , it wasn't bad but I don't know if I would buy it again .it wasn't how I aspected it to be .I don't know.
Viole Z.
Argentina, Bs As
Es muy buena para pieles secas ya que hidrata muy bien y te deja la cara y el cuerpo muy humectado
reem h.
Dearborn, MI
I want to use this item but I'm afraid ? Has anyone tried it
Sarah A.
Did anyone find this serum greasy?