AHAVA Time to Hydrate Essential Moisturizing Lotion

by AHAVA

Essential, long lasting hydration and balanced protection powered by Osmoter. This lightweight, quick absorbing daily lotion is infused with AHAVA's innovative Urban Complex, a powerful mix of minerals and rare botanic extracts, that together broad spectrum SPF 15, provides skin with superior protection against premature aging. In addition, the rare botanic extracts in this daily lotion have proven anti-oxidant activity to fight environmental aggressors.

I'm having a really hard time with a very dry tzon and I have tried numerous products that work for a week or two and then right back to the same problem, has anyone used this and does it help??
Start your review of AHAVA Time to Hydrate Essential Moisturizing Lotion!
Product Highlights
“I like this lotion. This is the first line of product that I have tried with Ahava. It is very moisturizing and does not leave the skin feeling too greasy. I used cetaphil body lotion before that, even though I think both left my skin feeling smooth and moisturizer, I think Ahava is not very heavy, which is what I prefer. ” in reviews
Richmond, KY
This stuff feels like water gliding over your skin. It’s so light and feels delightful. It nourishes your skin and your left feeling moisturized!
Bellaire, OH
As usual this like all other Ahava products does not disappoint. It leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth and doesn’t smell bad either
Attleboro, MA
I am veryyyy picky when it comes to body lotions. I got this lotion in a subscription box and LOVE it! Smells great and isn’t greasy.
London, KY
I just love how this product leaves your skin feeling moisturized and it isn't sticky at all. This product is a great price as well
Concordia, KS
Got this in my #fabfitfun winterbox and loved it! Keeps my hands and elbows moist. I have a hard time keeping my hands hydrated.
Blytheville, AR
Great lotion.... It does the job so I can't complain! Keeps my skin nice and hydrated. If I had to purchase again I world!
My aunt turned me on to this. Smells nice, skin feels nice. The lotion isn't heavy feeling. Has a great range of scents
El Paso, TX
This smells and feels so soft and I love that it is natural ingredients so I feel good using it. I wish there was SPF.
Desloge, MO
Absolutely love! My face is a combo between dry and oily. This works magic and makes my face super soft and smooth!
Monroe, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great moisturizer. I have really dry skin and I really enjoy this product. It’s priced pretty reasonably.