AHAVA Time To Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer Very Dry Skin

by AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Very dry skin. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. This ultra rich moisturizer drenches the thirstiest skin, delivery maximum hydration. Quickly absorbed, it leaves the skin perfectly hydrated, velvety soft, recreating a younger appearance. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. A.

I'm very cautious when switching moisturizers. Is this one worth it?
Will this moisturizer break out people with sensitive skin?
Does this cause any acne breakouts or skin irritation?
Start your review of AHAVA Time To Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer Very Dry Skin!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of greatest this works like magic, I used on all my body specially on my legs, due to my age I have a very dry skinin reviews
“Love Ahava products! This product is great for dry and sensitive skin. This is extremely moisturizing but not greasy. This Isreali company is environmentally friendly and does not test on animals. I would highly recommend this product!” in reviews
San Jose, CA
I love using this on my face because I suffer from psoriasis and my skin is extremely dry. A little goes a long way with his stuff and it’ll help any dry patches or flakes you might have on your skin. I would recommend the Ahava face mask first and then use this to moisturize.
Feasterville
I love this moisturizer nice and light scent is Not my favorite but isn't bad. the price isn't too steep for a middle class person on a budget either. This is a good product
Philadelphia
This moisturizer is awesome, it feels great on the skin. I received a free sample of this product and I loved it!!! I wish I had the actual product! Definitely recommend!!
Houghton Lake, MI
My face is usually dry. This makes it feel moist and the fine lines go away. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have hydrated skin without the greasiness I love this
Ever since I used this product i cant stop telling everyone to buy this. I fell in love almost instantly because i have very dry skin and this made my skin feel soft. And i got it off ULTA.
Chandler, AZ
El Paso, TX
We just moved to the desert and my skin is super dry and going crazy! I love this stuff to get my skin back and smooth it truley helped me not have that tight dry and flaky skin from the desert!
I love this stuff. I use it as a daily moisturizer and it keeps my skin soft. I always buy this at ulta because it racks up points for me which I love. The packaging is kind of boring, but what is inside is what matters
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Leighton, AL
I love this moisturizer! It makes my face feel amazing! It's not to heavy and it absorbs quickly. My dry skin feels so much better after only a week of use!