AHAVA Time To Hydrate Essential Day Moisturizer Normal to Dry Skin uploaded by Carib C.

BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Normal to dry skin. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters. This velvety cream regenerates the skin with natural hydration when at rest, leaving it deeply nourished, revived and remarkably soft. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Para. see more...

Talia H.
Talia H.
Denver, CO
My facial skin is so dry I literally used to use the AHAVA thick hand cream on my face... until a esthetician friend was like "please stop" ... :) Then I found this product. It's thick and perfect. One container usually takes me about 9 months to finish so it's a good value for the money. And my skin has never looked better. I LOVE this product and the company!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
Review for: To
I have extremely dry skin, and this product not only instantly moisturizers, but it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day. This is a staple in my skincare routine. It's a little pricier than drugstore brand moisturizer, but well worth the cost.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Review for: To
I think this product works great for dry skin. It hydrates without leaving your skin feeling greasy. It is expensive though so this is not something I would probably repurchase unless there was a sale.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Rockford, MI
Review for: To
I loved this product! I would say that the only downfall that I had would be the aftermath wasnt as much as I expected it to be. I have pretty dry skin and I was looking for it to get a few more areas than it had. But, the areas that it really did help, it helped a lot! Over all, would recommend!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: To
The Ahava moisturizer was an in the moment purchase. I was on line to pay in Marshalls and came across it and thought the packaging was cute so I purchased it. I love how good my face felt! My skin was not oily after, which is great and my face felt hydrated all day.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
brooklyn
Review for: To
My dry skin was a horrible problem during the summer but when I got hold of this amazing product my skin got less dry by the days. Now that summer is right here I can finally show off my non dry skin without shame or embarrassment of my dry skin. Love this product
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Orlando, FL
Review for: To
This is by far my favorite moisturizer. It's light, not oily, and really traps in moisture. I have sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way and one container will last a long time
Cali S.
Cali S.
los angeles, CA
Review for: To
I have medium combenation skin and it's hard to find a moisturizer that isn't too dry or oily. I can say, Ahava's moisturizer is a pleasant surprise! I use it as a base to my make up and helps it last all day through work.
grace p.
grace p.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: To
This was a nice moisturizer. I probably won't repurchase just because I have a lot of other lotions to use up. It was good but not giving me the wow factor. I would recommend but I wouldn't rebuy like I said. It's nice to try out.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Breckenridge, TX
Review for: To
Smells amazing and works wonders on my skin! I use it after every shower and it leaves my skin feeling so alive! It also mixes well with my skin where most moisturizers leave my skin feeling sticky and still dry!