BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Combination skin. Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous  Dead Sea waters. This ultra light, rapidly absorbed oil free cream gel delivers the skin fresh and long lasting hydration, leaving it smooth, radiant and shine free. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells great and leaves my face super soft. Not overly oily leaves a nice finish. Very gentle on the skin. I use it on my neck as well. The packaging is very nice and simple. Would recommend to people with dry skin." in 4 reviews
  • "I am terrible at moisturizing so I bought this and it works amazingly! You can notice a difference on your skin and can feel your skin smoothr!" in 3 reviews
  • "I have oily skin, so I decided to try the combination skin moisturizer." in 1 review
Tamara M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love so many of the AHAVA products. This one is so nice because it provides lots of moisture without making my skin feel oily. You only need to use a little and the scent is very fresh.
Rachel B.
People are sleeping on this brand!! Ahava needs more recognition. I tried this brand because having grown up with many Israeli friends, I can recall them shipping these products from Israel and boasting about how natural, allergy free, and wonderful the ingredients were and how beneficial dead sea salt was for you. I have super sensitive skin, tons of makeup and skincare give me rashes and hives all over my face and break me out as well, so I am often hesitant to try new skincare. But, Having recalled how natural the products were and seeing that this was allergy tested,I gave this moisturizer a try having just run out of my old one that I wasn't in love with. I am so glad that I did. WOW. I am impressed. At first I wasn't entirely impressed because it irritated my skin upon application, but I also had a sun burn so I am attributing the irritation to that and even then it went away in a few minutes. (now that my burn is gone I have no irritation. Maybe keep that in mind and do not use with a sun burn). I love how whipped and luxurious this cream is! I have NEVER used a whipped cream that doesn't leave my skin feeling at least a little bit greasy but this soaked up in seconds and left my skin feeling so nice. It also keeps my oils at bay all day, and wears nicely under makeup. Love this product would definitely recommend!
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
I have a combination skin and most moisturizers left my skin extremely oily or dry. This is a fabulous moisturizer for daytime use before putting on makeup (a little goes a long way). It absorbs quickly, goes on smoothly and does not leave an oily or greasy feeling. Only down side is that it is expensive.
Rachel P.
Sharon, MA
Great product! Ahava has perfected the moisturizer for those with normal to oily skin. This product makes my skin feel amazing! Bought this in Israel made the experience all the more better, and every day I get a taste of the beautiful country on my clear skin
Miranda H.
CLEARWATER, FL
I have a dry perimeter and an oily t-zone. This moisturizer is really light weight and feels like nothing on the skin. It's paraban free and a gel consistency that keeps me from getting too oily under my makeup.
Jackie R.
Rock Tavern, NY
This moisturizer made my skin feel so amazing.  My skin looked brighter, refreshed, and a little glowy from the moisture.  I definitely recommend this brand in general!
jacquelne w.
Louisville, KY
Even though I tend to have very oily skin. I still try to use moisturizer before going to bed. For the results I received it's well worth paying for. Firm believer in you get what you pay for. Must buy even if you have oily skin.
Daniela R.
I have tried many moisturizers for combination skin. My cheeks are very dry (especially in winter) but my nose and forehead are constantly oily. I finish applying my makeup in the morning just before leaving the house, and by the time I reach work I need to stop in the restroom and use blotting papers to absorb the shine. With the other products I have tried I have only had limited success with stopping the shine, but my cheeks always suffered.

This moisturizer has it all! I have been using it for almost a week, and I do not need to touch up my makeup or use botting papers. Plus, the skin on my cheeks is nourished and the texture unbelievably smooth. I love this product and will never use another moisturizer.
Alicia B.
Williamsburg, VA
I love this moisturizer! It doesn't leave my oily skin feeling greasy like others do. It also hydrates my dry spots. Definitely a must have for combination skin!
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My aunt recently got this for me. I do like it and love the AHAVA collection. It does go on very thick though so use only a very little. I apply it all over my face and neck in the evenings. I don't usually use it when I am wearing makeup also because it feels a little thick.