BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAHAVA
Time to Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream

AHAVA Time to Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream

by AHAVA

AHAVA introduces a solution for moisture replenishment and retention. This ultra-fresh facial moisturizer utilizes AHAVA's Osmoter and Moisture Suspension RE technology to deliver Dead Sea Water that is naturally bound to minerals. The result: a multi-tasking, lightweight gel cream that activates moisture and helps skin retain moisture for 12 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Time to Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream!
Sarah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is why I do Ipsy!! To find my holy grails, products I might not have purchased on my own but are awesome. It is hydrating but not greasy. It makes my skin feel like skin soft and perfect. I will absolutely repurchase and recommend!!
Kaitlan A.
1,270 reviews
Such a great moisturizer. I love this so much! It's not overly pricey and you can find it at ulta.
Emily O.
New Braunfels, TX
This is the most fantastic moisturizer I have ever used! I was a bit afraid of the price, but a little goes a very long way. I have combination skin and it does not leave my skin oily and I can use it easily under my makeup. The only thing I don't like about it, is the slightly tacky feeling it has when it's dry, but it's nothing that a little powder can't do away with. I will be buying this again!
Caroline G.
I have oily skin and this is a great moisture gel that does not leave a film or emollient feeling on my face after applying. I was given the product as a gift and really enjoyed it. Considering repurchasing when my current gel cream is gone.
Susan B.
I'm obsessed with this brand for everything moisturizing related. It makes my skin feel so soft without making it greasy. I never have dry skin when I use this product. Pricey, but on sale at ulta all the time.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Most moisturizers make my face feel oily but this product does not. It exceeded my expectations. I bought this product at a drug store and love its price and packaging. I don't see room for improvement I love this product
Kita G.
Heber City
Great product but too small of a container needs a bigger container and more product but other than that it's really good about it I give it a big thumbs up good work
Sonya B.
I really like the gel formula. So much its very light and refreshing on the skin. I am a repeat user.
Jenna H.
SAN ANSELMO, CA
Super creamy and moisturizing. Ahava always had the best lotions for face and body. No sticky residue. Soaks into the skin quickly and effectively. Love the look of the packaging.
Shawna P.
I love this moisturizer, it isn't greasy it absorbs into my skin leaving it hydrated. It smells nice as well as working well with my makeup. I strongly suggest others to invest in this product definitely worth your coin.

Looking for your answer?