BY AHAVA

AHAVA introduces a solution for moisture replenishment and retention. This ultra-fresh facial moisturizer utilizes AHAVA's Osmoter and Moisture Suspension RE technology to deliver Dead Sea Water that is naturally bound to minerals. The result: a multi-tasking, lightweight gel cream that activates moisture and helps skin retain moisture for 12 hours. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Most moisturizers make my face feel oily but this product does not. It exceeded my expectations. I bought this product at a drug store and love its price and packaging. I don't see room for improvement I love this product
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
I really like the gel formula. So much its very light and refreshing on the skin. I am a repeat user.
Emily O.
Emily O.
New Braunfels, TX
This is the most fantastic moisturizer I have ever used! I was a bit afraid of the price, but a little goes a very long way. I have combination skin and it does not leave my skin oily and I can use it easily under my makeup. The only thing I don't like about it, is the slightly tacky feeling it has when it's dry, but it's nothing that a little powder can't do away with. I will be buying this again!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I'm obsessed with this brand for everything moisturizing related. It makes my skin feel so soft without making it greasy. I never have dry skin when I use this product. Pricey, but on sale at ulta all the time.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Such a great moisturizer. I love this so much! It's not overly pricey and you can find it at ulta.
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
I have oily skin and this is a great moisture gel that does not leave a film or emollient feeling on my face after applying. I was given the product as a gift and really enjoyed it. Considering repurchasing when my current gel cream is gone.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
San Anselmo, CA
Super creamy and moisturizing. Ahava always had the best lotions for face and body. No sticky residue. Soaks into the skin quickly and effectively. Love the look of the packaging.
Kita G.
Kita G.
Heber City
Great product but too small of a container needs a bigger container and more product but other than that it's really good about it I give it a big thumbs up good work
AHAVA Time to Hydrate Active Moisture Gel Cream me gusta mucho las cremas en gel porque dan una sensacion de frescura claro esta trae hidratacion que mas se puede pedir
Analisa S.
Analisa S.
Since using hydrate active moisture gel cream I noticed my skin feels more smooth and soft even clearer I saw improvement the first month. Works great on my oily skin 👌👌👌👌