BY AHAVA

A mineral-rich shower gel for men Formulated with Osmoter TM, an exclusive blend of minerals sourced from Dead Sea Waters Helps thoroughly cleanse skin without drying it out Enriched with Ginseng, Ginger & Ginkgo Leaves body skin calm, smooth,... see more...

Nicole V.
Sharon
This is a good product. It smells nice and has a little bit of an energy boost to it. I just don't think it is worth as much as it is marketed for. It is gentle on my skin which is good since I have sensitive skin. If it gave a bit more of a boost I would buy more of it. As it stands I probably won't buy again.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
100% hands down my favorite shower gel. No residue left after rinsing but a light and refreshing fragrance lingers. I am VERY sensitive to overwhelmingly powerful fragrances is this has nothing to trigger allergies!
taylor s.
Lawton
It cleans and leaves you feeling silky smooth. I love all the products they have for the shower, but this is my fav.