BY AHAVA

This high-performance dead sea mineral rich, grease-free hand cream is specially designed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
I never realized this was marketed to men! I like masculine scents, though, so that explains why I enjoyed this sample size I received. I used it every morning & night and my hands never got dry like they usually do in the winter months. I recently went to re purchase this and it was sold out at my local Ulta. I will for sure be picking a couple of tubes up next time.
Heather H.
Don't know why it's only for men, but it's very hydrating. I don't know if it's worth being more expensive than a drugstore lotion, but it does a good job at keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized.
Alexis M.
Geneva, IL
This is for men?? I used this stuff and loved it!! It feels so so good on dry skin. I carry it in my purse all the time. The scent isn't overpowering but it's great too. I would definitely buy it again
Ksenia A.
Kind of never realized this was intended for men. I'm always using a hand cream of some sorts and this is one of them. Keeps cuticles moisturized and smells great. I love AHAVA products in general.
Jay D.
This hand cream is fantastic. Super hydrating and smells great! I would definitely recommend this to someone who has constant dry hands. I wish it had sunscreen in it though.
Paige A.
Beaufort, SC
My husband is in the military so his hands are always dry and rough, so I found that thus product works amazing for making his hands smooth again, he also likes that doesn't make him smell like a girl lol
Lorie M.
Simmesport, LA
My husband is diabetic and his hands get very dry. We have found that Ahava gives him the best result. Most of the time I do have to order it online when we get low on it.
Betty P.
New Brunswick , NJ
good product would most certainly use the product again, its light and feels good on the skin. this is my first time with the product .. it ok for a gift
TaShaunna M.
Milwaukee, WI
One of my favorite hand moisturizers! Unbelievably smoothing and I also like the smell. It is a little on the expensive side but worth the extra coins.
Sarah H.
I personally did not use this, my husband and sons have. My sons love it! Doesn't do a thing for my husband though. Calloused contractors hands.