AHAVA Time To Clear Purifying Mud Mask uploaded by Casey M.

BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. SLS / SLES free. Paraben free. Made In Israel Powered by Osmoter™, AHAVA s exclusive blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous Dead Sea waters.  A unique blend of natural mud and minerals from the Dead Sea.  This gentle facial mask deeply cleanses and purifies the skin.  It drains impurities from within, leaving the skin clarified and exceptionally smooth. A gift from. see more...

• I have been using the Ahava time to clear Tibet for a month now a...1 Answers
AHAVA Time To Clear Purifying Mud Mask
  • "I do have very sensitive skin (I react to many hypoallergenic products) and even with the longer wear time have not experienced a reaction; but I would recommend starting out as recommended if you've never worn a mask before." in 1 review
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
I received a sample with an Ulta order and I just now got around to trying it out. It did not feel bad on the skin and it did not cause any weird reactions, but at the same time I didn't notice too much of a difference after using it. It seems like this mask didn't do too much different from other masks I have.
Brandice T.
Brandice T.
I thrive this product. My favs always feels smooth and clean after I use it. The only problem I have is the smell. The smell of it lingers for a while after you rinse it off. It's still worth purchasing.
Eva R.
Eva R.
Frisco, TX
I started out with just buying sample packets of this mask, and I quickly fell in love. Every time I used it, I could see an actual visible difference in my skin once I removed it. It was like all my imperfections had been sucked out of my skin. After buying Ulta out of their sample sizes, I went ahead and purchased the full product, and I have no regrets. This mask will last you forever and make your skin look beautiful! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because it can be quite drying sometimes, and it doesn't dry down before you take it off (unless it's not supposed to, maybe I'm just dumb lmao) which makes me wonder if its really getting into my pores.
paola r.
paola r.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
There is no mask I personal have found to match this one. It actually does the trick but here's the trick... I don't follow the directions. My skin is very oily and thick so it takes a lot to permeate the layers and so instead of leaving on for two minutes, I leave on for a half hour. Then I rinse, pat dry, and re-apply another layer and let that sit another 20-30 mins. No matter what I've tried, that second layer is key.
Cole B.
Cole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product gently exfoliated my skin and made it feel quite smooth after. I had received a sample size in my Ipsy bag quite some time ago, so it's been a while since I've used it, but I do remember liking it. I liked that you could use it as a facial cleanser or as a quick, 5 minute mask. My skin definitely felt cleaner and rejuvenated after usage.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mud mask because it's actual dead sea mud which contains minerals and will work better than any other mud mask. This product is my go to whenever I have a break out. This brand has other good products too, I used the night facial cream and it was also very nice! Good price point for the quality.
Anna H.
Anna H.
I love that this mask is from the dead sea. I use it about once every two weeks It dries after about 10 minutes and I find it slightly hard to wash off so I use a damp washcloth. My skin feels kind of scratchy and roughed up after but my pores are minimized and my oil stays at bay for the next couple of days.
Soraya S.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this mask! It lasted forever and really helped clear up my skin. I would use this as a spot treatment over night and 3 times a week. If you have oily skin it works great to keep it at bay and not over dry your skin out.
Kember B.
Kember B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product, it's a great mask for late nights when you don't have time to sit around and wait for a 30 minute mask. It's light and refreshing, didn't cause any breakouts or irritations, and left my skin feeling rejuvenated. Quick application, and easy to wash off.
Rikki G.
Rikki G.
new york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ever since I took a trip to israel and visited the Dead Sea I've loved these products. They make my skin feel so refreshed, clean and new. They are sometimes a bit heavy but that's when I really feel like it is taking the dirt out of my skin. These products do wonders!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Toronto
I have been using the Ahava time to clear Tibet for a month now and has notice great improvement in my skin. I really want to try the mask but I wanted to know if it leaves your skin dry?