AHAVA Time to Clear Facial Mud Exfoliator uploaded by Stefani P.

BY AHAVA

Blend of minerals, sourced from the wondrous dead sea waters. Formulated with natural dead sea mud and minerals, this gentle exfoliator leaves the skin soft, purified and glowing as the complexion becomes even and brighter. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Debbie C.
N Dartmouth, MA
I really love this as an exfoliating cleanser. The texture of this makes me feel like it really gets in there and does some serious cleansing. Like it magically pulls all the dirt and excess makeup out of my pores and leaves me looking fresh faced and my skin feeling so soft. It's good at taking off all that dry and dead skin on the face and really gets in there!
Kara S.
Meridian, ID
I received a sample size of this in one of my makeup orders and was very pleased with the formula on it. My skin felt soft after using it and using it in conjunction with the AHAVA moisturizer was a nice combination. It's a little on the pricey side, but if you aren't worried about spending on beauty products I would recommend it.
Christina T.
Lexington, TN
I really enjoy this brand. The scent is always fresh and clean, packaging is upscale and nice and easy to handle. I purchased from their website with no hassle at all. I was completely satisfied with the results I got...it went on smooth, did as advertised, and washed off with no residue left behind. I would definitely recommend.
Alana S.
San jose, CA
Soooooo good. Its moderately priced, its so lovely, and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and fresh. Smells great like a spa. Its a great addition to a gift. Packaging is good and sturdy. Also each collection from this brand is clearly labled depending on what skin benefits are featured, i like that i can mix and match.
Brittany L.
Charlotte
Review for: no color more...
I bought this mask on a whim because I felt like I wanted to pamper myself and it was the only quality one available on Amazon prime now. I have zero strong feelings about this mask. I neither love it or hate it. I feel like it's just pretty standard for a mud mask. I'll continue to use it, but I wouldn't repurchase.
Marian D.
Medley, FL
Fabulous products. Exceeded expectations. Makes my skin feel like new. Gentle, cleansing, and exfoliating. Really cleans the garbage out of your skin, leaves it looking nice, smooth and tight. I just loove it!
Nichole H.
Pricy but this is the best once a week facial exfoliator ever! Considering it comes from the Dead Sea in Israel and you only use a small amount, its worth the money. It is not overly gritty and makes skin feel like a baby's bottom! Not recommended for sensitive skin, my sister used it and broke out in a rash!
Nicole Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I absolutely love this product. I honestly sleep with it all night and then wash it off in the morning. It's worth the cost if meets all your expectations and you feel refreshed. It's so much fun to use at girls night!
Kimmie P.
Omg I love Ahava! My mom bought this as a present for me and the minute I used it on my face my skin felt so refreshed. I fell inlove and to this day I can't go without this skin care. Their body wash is also my favorite!
Rachel R.
Washington
I love Ahava products! The mud does a nice firming without leaving your skin too dry and you don't have to leave it on for too too long for it too dry and it is not too tough to get off.