BY AHAVA

This eye makeup remover features a bi-phase formula that quickly and effectively removes waterproof and stubborn eye makeup while conditioning and refreshing the skin leaving no sticky residue. This product is also enriched with calming, nourishing extracts, to leave the eye area clean and soft.

• How well does this remove eye makeup?3 Answers
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! It gets EVERYTHING off of my eyes at the end of the day. I have only ever had one eyeliner that didn't come off with this product, but I have since decided that the liner had a defective formula. It's gentle and has never burned my eyes or skin which is a plus considering my skin can be a bit sensitive. It's pricey but I got mine on sale so just keep your eyes open for a deal and if you see one, grab it before they're gone!
Lucia G.
Lucia G.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday i have make up on and it takes most of it off , i like it a lot
michelle s.
michelle s.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to use nuterogena but this has worked miracles takes off every thing
bailey d.
bailey d.
haughton
Beauty Junkie Expert
at night when i just want to get my makeup off i definitely reach for this. this went above and beyond my expectations. i love the packaging. you definitely get enough. this product was so gentle on my eyes. there probably is room for improvement just to make it  little better but other then that I LOVED IT
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Gulfport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This irritates my eyes a lot. It stung and burned.  I do like a lot of their other products, but not this.  The packaging is nice, and the smell isn't overpowering
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Rockford, IL
This def one of my favorites. It's so calming and works like a charm. It is light on your slin and doesn't irritate it.
Tyra T.
Tyra T.
Sharpsburg, GA
Gentle gets Everything Off and most importantly I DOES NOT BURN!!!!!!!! :)
Amber N.
Amber N.
Merced, CA
Love this makeup remover. It gets all the makeup off with out burning the eyes or drying out my face .. This is my go to at night before bed .
Savanah  N.
Savanah N.
This makeup remover is wonderful. it removes make up with the first wipe. its not greasy or oily.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
Great product! Used to use the Nuetrogena Eye Makeup remover but it stung my eyes, Tried this and cant see myself using anything else!
How well does this remove eye makeup?