BY AHAVA

Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
AMAZING I LOVE IT !!! It worked so well for me something to deff keep using !!! Try it out ! It made my face feel brand new and I have sensitive skin so I deff loved this product ... safe to use if you have really bad sensitive skin or rosecea.... enjoy !
Anna S.
Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I love to use this under my eyes and on my forehead. It is so moisturizing and feels great right before bed. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused a breakout. I would definitely recommend this to others!
jacquelynn m.
jacquelynn m.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I realize feel lile this skin care product worked on me good because it helped with my smile lines and i honestly hate my smile line so it was really great 😍💖💖.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this entire line. Quality products that actually work!! I urge anyone that is over 40 to go out and invest and buy anything from this line.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite serums ever !! I use this in combo with a vitamin c serum and I'll never go without it. Brightens my skin
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Jacksonville
It leaves your skin a bit too oily, but it brightens is. I purchased this online. I bought this online amazon.
maria c.
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chicas para las q se les noten las lineas de espresion este sera tu mejor amigo tu aliado q espera tienes q obtenerlo ya
Tomi Y.
Tomi Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma had this she didn't like it so she gave it to me I wasn't a big fan it smelt weird & it applied sticky