BY AHAVA

Anna S.
Atlanta, GA
I don't have any wrinkles yet, but I love to use this under my eyes and on my forehead. It is so moisturizing and feels great right before bed. I have very sensitive skin and this has never caused a breakout. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Elizabeth D.
1125 broad st Newark mj
AMAZING I LOVE IT !!! It worked so well for me something to deff keep using !!! Try it out ! It made my face feel brand new and I have sensitive skin so I deff loved this product ... safe to use if you have really bad sensitive skin or rosecea.... enjoy !
jacquelynn m.
San Antonio, TX
I realize feel lile this skin care product worked on me good because it helped with my smile lines and i honestly hate my smile line so it was really great 😍💖💖.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I love this entire line. Quality products that actually work!! I urge anyone that is over 40 to go out and invest and buy anything from this line.
Alicia C.
Woodbury, CT
One of my favorite serums ever !! I use this in combo with a vitamin c serum and I'll never go without it. Brightens my skin
Samantha L.
Jacksonville
It leaves your skin a bit too oily, but it brightens is. I purchased this online. I bought this online amazon.
maria c.
Guayas, milagro
Chicas para las q se les noten las lineas de espresion este sera tu mejor amigo tu aliado q espera tienes q obtenerlo ya
Tomi Y.
My grandma had this she didn't like it so she gave it to me I wasn't a big fan it smelt weird & it applied sticky