BY AHAVA

Sun Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 50. enriched with. Mineral Skin Osmoter™*. Protect your skin from the damages of the sun with this quality blend of highly effective sunscreens, Dead Sea minerals, essential vitamins and moisturizing agents, all proven to be efficient in fighting premature aging.  A quickly absorbed weightless cream. *Mineral Skin Osmoter™ - Ahava unique blend of Dead Sea minerals proven to reduce the damage of sun radiation. Suitable for children. see more...

Victoria y.
The BEST moisturizer ever! i can't survive without it now.  very good texture, the skin feels very moister after applying it.
Ava C.
I love using this. It is perfect if you do not want to look oily wearing sunscreen. the consistency is light, making for a nice finish. I would buy again because it is one of the only sunscreens that are not oily or too thick.
Manal Z.
I really want this sunscreen again its amazing best one so far taking car of your skin in the harsh sun of uae here it was very effective when i went to uni i applied it kept me away from dirt and other oily stuff on my skin i would recommend it to others for sure
Sydney B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very disappointed in this product! I assumed it was like sunscreen but it did not protect my skin from the sun AT ALL! I will not buy this product again and I would not recommend it to anyone else!