BY AHAVA

High UVA/UVB Sunscreen. Very Water Resistant. Sun Protection Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 enriched with Mineral Skin Osmoter™* This superior protective moisturizer blends highly effective sunscreens, Dead Sea minerals, essential vitamins and moisturizing agents, all proven to fight premature aging efficiently.  Weightless and quickly absorbed, its provides the epidermis with quality anti-aging nutrients and natural soothing agents, leaving the skin protected and smooth. Absorbs more than 90% of UVA rays according to the Australian standards. Suitable for childr. see more...

Miranda M.
Herkimer, NY
It felt nice, not greasy, but all in all I feel like most facial sunscreens are all pretty much the same these days. It did its job, so that's good, but nothing to really rave about I guess. I'll be going for something cheaper next time around.
Kelly K.
Laguna Niguel, CA
This product was so heavy and left my skin feeling incredibly greasy. I used it once and didn't even bother trying it a second time. I normally like Ahava products, so I was surprised that this one turned out so horribly. I would not recommend this particular Ahava product.
JJ J.
After applying my fast felt soft to the touch and did not feel oily or greasy. I did enjoy wearing. My glasses did not leave my face looking like a raccoon while wearing so always a benefit.
Nichole P.
Fremont , MI
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it every morning. I am only 28 years old but this (hopefully) will keep me young looking. A major plus, and the reason I will keep buying this, is that it has SPF 50 in it. It protects my face from everyday sun exposure. I will forever be a customer.
Mia K.
Owings Mills, MD
LOVE AHAVA PRODUCTS!! super awesome product for hydration and moisturizing! smells awesome too! great quality and awesome packaging. Great customer service!! i would recommend this product to my friends and family! Awesome!
Emily B.
gotta love SpF it's super important but also greedy luckily this doesn't give me that greased fcae
Michelle M.
Buckeye, AZ
Works good does not leave your face feeling too oily or dry. Helps minimize the lines in you face.
Apple C.
Cavite
I love the feel of this on my skin. I feel it is light and it did not cause me to break out at all. The scent is not bad, it has to be reapplied every 4hours or so. If you place in under makeup  there will be minimal flash back. I would probably not repurchase as it is hard to get in my country
Camila d.
I like this moisturizer, It´s good to my face. I bought in one store near my home, so I haven´t seen this before, but now I´m using and It´s good for me
Diandra C.
Bridgetown
This product hydrates your skin throughout the day while leaving your face soft and well moisturized. It's perfect for dry to normal skin type.