BY AHAVA

Skin Replenisher, For Normal to Dry Skin see more...

• Is this okay to use on combination skin or acne prone areas of th...1 Answers
  • I would love to try this! Has anyone with dry skin seen results? 2 Answers
  • Does this product work? Is it work the price? How do I go about b...1 Answers
Yaffa A.
Ahava products tend to run on the more expense side, but they are definitely worth it. I love that these products come from the dead sea and they are true to their advertisements. I love using their moisturizer for my combination skin to keep my skin in balance.
Sahar K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Ahava products, I actually visited the factory in Israel. Their products are amazing! They hep me out so much. I use about 5 of their products on a weekly basis! My whole family uses AHAVA skin care products all the times! They smell great too!
Jennifer C.
E Brunswick, NJ
Has an amazing fragrance and is light on the skin. It moisturizes but isn't oily or greasy. I didn't give this five stars only because sometimes it burns on slightly dry skin, but that might just be a side effect of dry skin with any type of lotion.
Sharon C.
Ahava products I swear by. My brother turned me on to this line of products over seven years ago and have not been let down. This line of beauty products does not get enough recognitions. A must try..
Patricia L.
Roselle, IL
A very thick, nourishing cream that kept my face soft and supple all day. It has no scent which I find to be a bonus.
Kiara M.
Niles, MI
I like this when my allergies are at it's worst! It has a gel cream like consistency that is cool on contact. It's light weight and smells great. I order from sephora right before I run out. It's very refreshing.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this for my skin because I have very dry skin and this product is amazing and I highly recommend this product to everyone
Happie H.
Ahava is great and this product is no exception! Great feel and easy to apply.
Meagan L.
Bluefield, WV
I have super dry skin this is one of my favorite lotions to use in the winter. It leaves you feeling soft all day long.
Ruth M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have very dry skin and this is wonderful on my legs! It is on the pricier side but definitely worth a try if you are looking for something of quality.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I would love to try this! Has anyone with dry skin seen results?
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Does this product work? Is it work the price? How do I go about buying it?
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this okay to use on combination skin or acne prone areas of the skin?