AHAVA Single Use Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask

by AHAVA

This lightweight and cooling gel-textured mask works to firm, lift and smooth skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone. Powered by AHAVA's patent-pending Extreme Complex and infused with a blend of Dead Sea Minerals, natural extracts, and fruit acids, this fast-acting mask utilizes a unique delivery system to trap active ingredients and allowing for ultimate absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Single Use Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask!
Easton, CT
Great for brightening & radiance, but definitely not for you if you are looking for immediate results. There was little to no “lifting” action after one use. That’s not to say that this mask doesn’t improve skin texture, because it does, but it doesn’t live up to its hype of “extreme lifting.”
Conroe, TX
AHAVA Single Use Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask uploaded by Amber G.
I got this from Kohl's for about $3.49 say it's pretty decent. It did leave my face feeling very refreshed and clean but it didn't like do anything like lifting wise. But it did leave my skin glowing and very smooth.
Plainfield
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved how clean it made my face feel! I have very very oily skin and the few days after I felt my skin was soft and not oily. I also have really bad acne and this product helped to relieve some of the inflammation and pain!! Would totally recommend!!
Fallbrook
NO MORE FAT NECK!  I can say that the  AHAVA Single Use Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask has genuinely changed my life as a brand. I wish I could be sponsored by them! The price has always been a little outrageous
Kennewick, WA
I noticed a pretty good lift and a nice glow that was left behind from the treatment but for pricing I don't think I would buy again! Nice product but pricey and takes to long to use
I received AHAVA mask as a gift. I loved it.  I was surprised by the moisture after just 1 use. My skin felt better and looked refreshed and smooth.  Would recommend
This mask works, it does brighten up the face. It would be good to use when sick, tired, stressed, or hungover. I would use it once a week, especially in winter.
The product is amazing!! My skin feels so hydrated and refreshed! It made my skin look radiant. I feel younger and rejuvenated. I will put on this mask twice a week since this was my first time using it. I will use it again and again. No need for improvement!
Hazel, KY
This radiance lifting mask will keep you looking young forever! Leaving your skin with an amazing glow that everyone will comment on! I am a repeat user of this product because I know the best skin routine!
Duluth
Love this! Leaves my skin soft and noticeably smoother. I order directly off ahavas website and they never fail to send along extra surprises. My skin definitely looks rejuvenated after using this mask

Looking for your answer?