AHAVA Single Use Extreme Radiance Lifting Mask uploaded by Amber G.

BY AHAVA

This lightweight and cooling gel-textured mask works to firm, lift and smooth skin to restore its youthful, radiant appearance and tone. Powered by AHAVA's patent-pending Extreme Complex and infused with a blend of Dead Sea Minerals, natural extracts, and fruit acids, this fast-acting mask utilizes a unique delivery system to trap active ingredients and allowing for ultimate absorption. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
This radiance lifting mask will keep you looking young forever! Leaving your skin with an amazing glow that everyone will comment on! I am a repeat user of this product because I know the best skin routine!
Grace N.
Holland
Love this! Leaves my skin soft and noticeably smoother. I order directly off ahavas website and they never fail to send along extra surprises. My skin definitely looks rejuvenated after using this mask
stephanie r.
This mask works, it does brighten up the face. It would be good to use when sick, tired, stressed, or hungover. I would use it once a week, especially in winter.
member-f438b
I received AHAVA mask as a gift. I loved it.  I was surprised by the moisture after just 1 use. My skin felt better and looked refreshed and smooth.  Would recommend
Genna Y.
Fontana, CA
This product is great! I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. This product went above and beyond my expectations. It was easy to use and the results were awesome. I would definitely buy it again
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I got this from Kohl's for about $3.49 say it's pretty decent. It did leave my face feeling very refreshed and clean but it didn't like do anything like lifting wise. But it did leave my skin glowing and very smooth.
Annum B.
The product is amazing!! My skin feels so hydrated and refreshed! It made my skin look radiant. I feel younger and rejuvenated. I will put on this mask twice a week since this was my first time using it. I will use it again and again. No need for improvement!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Jayme D.
Kennewick, WA
I noticed a pretty good lift and a nice glow that was left behind from the treatment but for pricing I don't think I would buy again! Nice product but pricey and takes to long to use
Courtney G.
Fairfield, OH
I love using this face mask. It helps decrease my redness and acne. Thx packaging is durable