BY AHAVA

Approved for sensitive skin SLS/SLES free Purifying Mud Mask, Travel Size see more...

AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask
  • "This is absolutely the best mud mask that I've used! I found that leaving it on for a bit longer (around 10 minutes or so) worked better for me personally than just the couple of minutes that are suggested. If you have naturally dry skin, however, you may want to stick to the instructions. This made my face so clean and my normally large pores were practically invisible. I like to use this about twice a week. It also helps to calm the areas where I break out rather than irritating those sensitive areas. " in 24 reviews
Hanna G.

I love face masks and I am constantly looking for new products to try out. Ahava Purifying Mud Mask made with mud from the Dead Sea and nourishing kaolin and chamomile. How I knew about this product is I subscribed for an Ipsy bag and every month I receive a cute little bag and makeup or skin products. On my March Ipsy bag I received a sample size of Ahava Purifying Mud Mask. I immediately applied the mask every time I use it I am very satisfied with the results. The purpose of the mud mask is to help even out skin tone and smooth skin’s texture and boost hydration. I am really surprised how quickly I saw results. The directions mentioned on the product are to apply avoiding eye area and rinse after only two minutes. This mask allows me to apply it on days I am really busy or running late. I sometimes leave it on over night and wake up with a refreshed skin feeling. The main strengths of Ahava Purifying Mud Mask is on my skin It feels so smooth and relaxing afterwards. I have always had dry skin and this mask honestly has helped improve my skin by hydrating it. I honestly  truly recommend this product, I do not think there is any weakness of the product. I think the product can improve by making larger sizes available. The texture applys so softly and refreshing. Overall I am very happy with this new facemask and I will continue to use it, I have seen results over the weeks of using this product and I am very satisfied.
Felissa M.
Phoenix
I live in Phoenix and during the summer it is sweltering hot 100 + temperatures, you sweat a lot and it can really irritate your skin comet in during the winter the Arid desert environment really dries my skin out ... reason why I love this product and use it a lot is that it really is an all-purpose face mask. During the summer when salt and sweat irritate my skin this mask helps get rid of the impurities that build up due to sunblock, face cream, and makeup. During the winter I wear a face serum and a cream, along with a moisturizing foundation to help keep my skin supple and soft. Once a week I do a face scrub and use this face mask to clarify and ready my skin for moisturizer and makeup.
Tina F.
san diego
It’s a great addition to my mask rotation. You can count on this to remove dirt and soften your face all in 2 minutes! I would highly recommend this to anyone but mostly to the ladies who don’t have a lot of time to pamper themselves. Very easy to incorporate into your nightly routine: 1. wash face 2. Apply mask 3. Floss teeth 4. Brush teeth 5. Rinse with mouthwash. Times up! Rinse off mask! See? So easy! I love this stuff!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I love masks. LOVE. I use them as often as I can to keep my skin soft and hydrated. I got this mask in my ipsy bag for March 2018. I used this the day I got it! First impressions were that it was a little thinner than I’m used to, but that it smelled nice and went on smoothly. I did use a bit more than I expected to get full coverage. I let it sit for a few moments and rinsed off. My skin felt firmer and hydrated and after drying it felt smooth. This did not make me break out and I would use it again
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I loved the smell and the texture of this product. It felt refreshing going on, even though you are slathering mud on your face! It was gentle on my sensitive skin and it eft my skin feeling fresh. It could have been easier to remove - definitely too thick for a facial brush! I used a washcloth and it worked out well but I wasn’t exactly sure if I left anything behind and I like a really deep clean. AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask
Annamaria B.
Trinity
I absolutely love AHAVA and highly recommend their brand constantly. Although, with this mask it did the job but it had a horrible tingling burning sensation I did not enjoy. It definitely brings all of the dirt to the surface of your skin and works great for its purpose but it does not clear what it brings to the safe when you wash it off. With that said I highly recommend using a light/sensitive clarifying cleanser afterwards.
Vereshia N.
Chicago
I was lucky enough to be given this purifying mask as a gift. And believe me - it IS purifying. My face was left feeling squeaky clean as it absorbed all of the excess oils. It definitely dries out blemishes (similar to a drying lotion), but because it's so drying, my skin was left feeling parched. It'll certainly clear out those clogged pores, but I don't think it would do much in the way of smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
I received this in either my Birchbox or IPSY monthly subscription in a sample size bottle. I have used various products from this brand & found this one to be in line with their standards.

Unfortunately, this particular sample was quite small & I can’t really say any one thing about this mask stood out to me as extraordinary, but then again, I did not have an ample amount to test.
Ashley W.
I love using masks and I think this is a really good one!

I have oily/combo skin with clogged pores and this mask has really helped me clean out my face. It feels good and it's not overly drying when I put it on and when I take it off, my face feels super soft and nice! I really like this one

Also, there's no scent to this so if you're sensitive, don't worry!
Shannon G.
I'm honestly shocked at the amount of good reviews on here! I have the least-irritable skin in the world. I absolutely love mud masks and this one stung the entire time I had it on!  Once I washed it off, my face was so dry and miserable. I've never had a mask that hurt to put on and then made my skin feel worse after. No thank you!
Jessica H.
Oceanside, CA
I've been looking for a good mud mask, do you recommend this one or should I try a different one?
Katelyn H.
Dose it clear blemishes?
Astrid L.
Davenport, FL
How effective is this mask?
Deidra B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this product any good ?
Cait P.
Selma
Is this product good for dry skin?