BY AHAVA

Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
A great way to lock and seal in moisture in those fingers! My hands looked like they lost a few years in one treatment! It even plumped out my wrist lines which are tricky. Smells good too. You can definitely tell it's natural. I don't do hand treatments often but this is one on my rotation for sure!
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Perfect 10 says it all , loved it and all it came with. Not the greatest hand lotion but this was a 10
Tiffany N.
Clayton, NC
Ahava is an amazing body cream. My personal favorite is their foot cream, but this one is good as well. They have a more mild scent, but feel amazing on the skin and really last a long time. Also, a little bit goes a long way. I like that since this product is a little more expensive. Definitely recommend!
Yonairi A.
Boston, MA
Really good one right here I have been using this for 2 years now is really gentle to apply and long Lasting product,I get mines from the online store AHAVA , at I love it so much I'll definitely recommend mend it
Hank D.
If you like this kind of thing then I would buy this. For me Personally I just don't see the need. I bought them and then found myself not even using them.
Clarissa S.
Seminole, FL
I liked the cream and the gloves that exfoliate my skin leaves it biensuave and has a prolonged aroma I recommend them
Sara W.
I actually did not really like this.it wasn't really the best and my skin pretty dull after using it
Cora H.
Chaska, MN
I love this mitt! I buy the whole kit just for it :) It works so well! Hydration on max!
Indya B.
Got this as a Christmas gift and I love the how soft my hands are after using it.
Camila S.
Este producto es muy bueno para las impiresas de la cara, ya sea el mugre que queda en los poros, limpia muy bien con el guante
Claudia O.
Que tan bueno es este guante para exfoliar ??