Ahava North America Dead Sea Essentials by AHAVA Hydrating Hibiscus Refreshing Body Spa

BY AHAVA

Hydrate and freshen your skin anywhere, anytime with dead sea essentials refreshing body spa towelettes.â ideal for at the gym or on the go, these towelettes require no water and no rinsing.â perfectly sized for your car, gym bag or purse, this pack contains 20 hydrating hibiscus wipes. see more...

Chris N.
I've used this mask with camomile in the ingredients. My skin felt soft and silky. I got many compliments. I normally have oily combination skin and it helped make my skin feel like it was normal. You only need to use it for two minutes and then rinse off right away. It was good to follow it up with a toner and drink lots of water to hydrate. I'll use it again because it works and wasn't expensive at all.
Amanda R.
Opelika
Loved this and the way that it smelled

:) and easy to wash on and off I only used once as a sample but loved the packaging and would defiantly try it again I would recommend for sure
P M.
Marietta, GA
it smells really good and i like the texture! however on my sensitive skin, it made it burn some and it also dried out my skin. Nice packaging and it's a really pretty tube though
Cherry L.
Los Angeles
Ahava hibiscus is a great product for exfoliating your skin and leaving your skin refreshed. It is not harsh on my skin which I have sensitive skin and eczema. The smell is not to overpowering and smells like fresh hibiscus flowers.