BY AHAVA

A $40.00 Value! The finest in Nature s Delights: Skin-friendly Dead Sea mineral formulations, for a sensation that says "my skin reborn". Kit Includes: Mineral Body Body Lotion. Mineral Hand Cream. Mineral Shower Gel In our ongoing efforts to bring you naturally rejuvenating skincare, we ve formulated all of our products with the finest skin-friendly ingredients that the Dead Sea has to offer. These powerful yet gentle, non-irritating form. see more...

• How can I purchase it looks very interesting 6 Answers
  • Where can you buy this? What is it for?4 Answers
Janki T.
I received this product as gift. We use it as hand cream in the winter months. Works well but it is a bit greasy when you first apply, after a few mins it works its way into the skin.
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
I hate the formulas of these products! I was gifted a set last holiday season, and found it to be lacking. The only good things about the products are the scent, which is clean and fresh. However, the products do not help the condition of your skin whatsoever. I found my skin dry and flakey after using these products.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This gift sets great for birthdays ,Christmas or a just because !!! I love these products and how well they work and so will who ever you get this gift set fora have natural delight gift set is a great way to say I care
Brenda J.
Dayton, OH
I first tried AHAVA on a trip to Israel, and I've been hooked ever since! There is NOTHING better for my skin than AHAVA. I am someone who repeatedly develops small bumps on my arms and legs, no matter how much I exfoliate...but AHAVA literally removes the need to do so! Nothing works better!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Aboaluelty love the Ahava Natural Delights Gift Set! It's a must have for the holidays! I always buy the little gem and give it out for the holidays! Its fantastic and I really love it! And so does my family and friends!
Magally C.
Snellville , GA
I remember buying this two years ago for my sister during Christmas and she loved it. So i just had to purchase one for myself. Great product!
Fiorella B.
Coral Springs, FL
I LOVE AHAVA PRODUCTS from the mud masks to the soap bar and the lotion it all smells so good and leave your skin soft and renewed
Stephanie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Smells really good not sticky not fit really good for sensitive skin and for eczema good for anybody at all
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Very good price! Definitely snag this while you can! Rich moisturizer and amazing fragrances!!
Rosa L.
Great set, recommend to anyone. $40 totally worth it its a great price for great quality
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
How can I purchase it looks very interesting
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can you buy this? What is it for?