BY AHAVA

Ahava Natural Dead Sea Body Mud purifies, smoothens and detoxifies your skin. see more...

bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
THIS MADE MY SKIN FEEL SO AMAZING. i warmed the mud packet following the directions on the back and let it set just a bit. i did have to have someone apply the mud to my backside but in my packet it came with enough for the both of us. the warm mud did seem to relieve minor muscle tension in my lower legs as described. ulta no longer sells the item but if i see it again i will repurchase!
Hannah B.
Works so well! Super moisturizing and makes my skin so soft. I love this product and will definitely purchase again :)
Anna H.
Anderson
I love the brand Ahava. It's one of my favorites, I wish I could use it more but a little pricey for me