AHAVA Natural Dead Sea Mud uploaded by Chromolish B.

BY AHAVA

Active Dead Sea Minerals Ahava black mineral mud works deep to clean, purify and restore the skin s natural moisture balance, leaving it smooth, radiant and revitalized. A gift from nature, Dead Sea minerals are known to improve your skin s well being and youthfulness. The Osmoter™ is a unique blend of minerals contained in all AHAVA products. It optimizes cell metabolism, strengthens skin against UV damage, and significantly increases moisture to keep your skin looking young and supple. Made In Israel. see more...

Christina C.
Venice, FL
I love this mud!!! I have very sentitive skin and the second winter hits my skin gets crazy dry and itchy! Its the most annoying intil I start doing mud routines. By the second day of this my skin has improved amazingly no more itchiness and way better texture! It's a little messy but totally worth it.
Rox R.
It’s a great product. I have tried others and realize that they don’t work as good as the Ahava. It’s effective compared to many other masks. Um value wise worth the money for sure. The packaging doesn’t stand out but look for it. I would buy only this in the future.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
Super messy but totally worth it! I love this mud I slather myself in it face and body and sit in the bathtub. Skin is so soft afterwards and draws out toxins and impurities! I actually love the smell too, super relaxing.
Cody M.
Boston
I got this from the flagship store in Israel and used it in the shower. I felt like a had a new body afterwards!!! Highly recommend and makes a great gift. My husband loved it too!
Abigale F.
Coventry , RI
This is my holy grail. I bought this product after visiting the Dead Sea in Israel and all the women there were telling me that this product is one of the only lines that has "real" Dead Sea minerals. I used it on my trip as my skin was particularly stressed from the 13 hour flight and temperature change from the humidity I am used to to the dry middle eastern air. I have dry textured skin that is for the most part pretty clear, and after two night of using it I already notice a drastic improvement in the texture of my skin. It has become smoother and a lot less dry from the gentle exfoliants in the mask. I have repurchased this product twice and would reccomend it to all skin types as long as it is used properly!
Rachel B.
AHAVA Natural Dead Sea Mud was something that I purchased in Israel after visiting the actual Dead Sea. This mud has been the closest thing to the real Dead Sea mud. I applied it once a week for about a month and have seen a great difference in my skin since. I love the detoxifying of the mud and have applied it on my face and body to prep myself for the summer. My breakouts have reduced, my skin has a soft feeling once rinsed off and glows afterwards. I love this mud mask!
Maggie k.
Do NOT put this on a popped pimple. It will burn! But if you have black or white heads and pimples under the surface this stuff is amazing. Pulls everything out. Just be careful when you remove it. I have found it to be painful when rubbing this stuff in your face (it's salt that has been sitting on your face so your face is now sensitive so rubbing it hurts). The best way I have found to remove this is to soak a dark washcloth and gently press the washcloth on your face repeatedly doing so will moisten the mask and aftershocks few minutes of pressing the washcloth you will see the mask coming off. DO NOT RUB.
Jessica O.
I have been fortunate enough to visit the Dead Sea and not only use the mud directly from the source, but to use the Ahava line before it was readily available in the US. Thus the reason deal, not some mud claiming to be from the Dead Sea, a body of water so saline, you can float while reading a newspaper! The product will heal a blemish in no time flat and soak up impurities in such a way that other masks wish they could. This is the OG natural mask.
Claudia L.
I have really oily acne prone skin so a good mud mask is a staple in my skin care routine. i found this gen at ultra and purchased on a whim and have enjoyed it since then.I have found that this particular mud mask isn't drying on my face after using  and doesn't irritate my skin like most masks and highly recommend it if that's a problem for you.
Alexia G.
San Marcos , TX
I love this mask. It's comparable to Glam Glow but not as irritating and a helluva lot less expensive. For reference, I have oily but sensitive skin and I don't have any issues with this product. I like that I can find this at Walmart and Ulta unlike some high end products that can be difficult to get my hands on because I live in a rural area.

back