AHAVA My Skin Reborn Starter Kit uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY AHAVA

With The Rejuvenating Effects Of Ahava s Dead Sea Mineral Formulations Charging My Face And Body Skin, It Feels... Right From The Start. Allergy Tested. Paraben Free. SLS/SLES Free. Made In Israel. My Skin Reborn Kit Contains: Mineral Body Lotion. All In One Toning Cleanser. see more...

Patricia L.
Great Neck, NY
Received this as a present and I love it! A little bit of everything. My favorite was the moisturizer which really did the job for my skin and it had a pleasant smell!
Karyn C.
Baldwin Park, CA
This lotion leave your skin wonderful
! I use it every morning before going to school. It's not that expensive in my opinion. The quality is really good so the price doesn't matter. I recommended this product !
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
I love this kit. Ahava is one of my favorite lotions. I bought it at Walgreens. It was very nicely priced for what you get inside. Great smell! It lasted a while before eventually needing to apply more.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
The Ahava Starter Kit opened me up to being an Ahava addict. I have their mask, hand cream and moisturizer. I love how they smell and feel and they are at a good price point and very long lasting.
Laura F.
Macon, GA
I love love love the mask! It doesn't burn like most other products do on my face. I have really sensitive skin but I never react to that product. I always feel so fresh after using it.
alyssa m.
Brockton, MA
I when I went to Isreal I learned about my favorite skin care and fell in love with the dead Sea it's the only stuff that works on my skin I love love love .
Nicole C.
Vancouver, WA
Great way to try out the brand. You get a lot in the small bottles because a little goes a long way! The scent is fantastic and it's very nourishing.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
I have tons of Ahava samples and I'm so in love with them. Wish they were a little cheaper bc I think they're one of the best brands out there.
Madeleine G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Yes yes yesss!!! Leaves my skin feeling amazing. Never leaves my skin dry which is hard to find with my skin type.
Catie B.
Love this brand. The moisturizer is my favorite and smells lovely. It works great and worth it's prices.
Donna B.
Is this a good brand for skincare?