AHAVA Mineral Suncare Sun Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Danielle L.

BY AHAVA

Sun Protection Anti-Aging Moisturizing SPF 15 enriched with Mineral Skin Osmoter™* Protect your skin from the damages of the sun with this quality blend of highly effective sunscreens, Dead Sea minerals and seaweed, essential vitamins and moisturizing agents, all proven to be efficient in fighting premature aging. A quickly absorbed weightless cream. Absorbs more the 90% of UVA rays according to the Australian standards. High UVA/UVB Sunscreen. Very Water Resistant. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy tested. Mineral oil free. Paraben free. see more...

• I bet this would be really good to help with anti-aging s...5 Answers
Taylor L.
Dayton, KY
I love this stuff! I absolutely adore spray nozzle sunblock, it makes it easy to use without wasting product! Also I love that this is mineral sunblock! Perfect when you're out and about in nature!
Danielle L.
I have been using Ahava suncare for years (as well as the after sun care) and love everything about it. I love the spray option vs a tube, the smell is great, the spf is great and blocks the harmful rays and I feel comfortable using it on my child.
Amberly A.
Wetumka, OK
Seriously the bottle says enough to make me smile! Anti aging with awesome moisturizing benefits that are true to statement.
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
This is a good moisturizer and sunscreen all in one. It doesn't leave an oily residue and it protects from UVA/UVB rays.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
My mom uses this and so far she likes it but recommends it to anyone trying to find an anti-aging moisturizer
Irma M.
Denver, CO
Great sunscreen i love it super awesome I'm always using it and my friend she also loves it
Mila L.
Great product for all ages especially for those who are Over 30 years of age. It can be used as an anti-aging every day cream. Not too thick and it's oil free! A must buy for those who have oily skin!!!this is a long lasting, very very effective sunscreen. Works great on my face, and arms.
I love everything Ahava makes!
Cathy B.
I bet this would be really good to help with anti-aging skin...has anyone not used it?