Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersAHAVA
Mineral Radiance Overnight De-Stressing Cream

AHAVA Mineral Radiance Overnight De-Stressing Cream

by AHAVA

Anti-aging nighttime cream helps skin get its beauty rest Made with nutrient-rich Dead Sea water Protect against causes of environmental aging

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AHAVA Mineral Radiance Overnight De-Stressing Cream!
Pariss V.
Green Bay, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve never heard of a de-stressing cream before so this product instantly interested me. When first applying it I noticed the smell right away, it has a really good smell that is not too powerful/heavy. It was really easy to blend into my skin and I didn’t need to use a lot of product to cover my entire face. This product is pricey but this brand seems pretty promising.
Biliana K.
Smells amazing and really moisturizes the skin. Helped with dry winter skin and doesn’t pill up.
Tiffany H.
Forney, TX
Got a sample if this and used it while on vacation in the mountains. Usually the stress of traveling and climate change really wrecks my skin, but my skin attested hydrated and healthy thanks to using this cream at night. The band is pricy, but worth it.
Royale H.
New Castle, DE
I used this product in my night routine and when I wake up, my face is moisturized and smooth. It's very light weight and doesn't feel greasy at all. Very thick and creamy, excellent for dry skin.
SARAH ..
I don’t know why but I feel like this product is actually so underrated. I used it last night after a super stressing day, my skin was feeling drained and tired. Waking up this morning I noticed a total difference: it was radiant, smooth, hydrated, almost all the blemishes had gone. I loved the smell of the cream and I found it so relaxing. Would recommend!
Nino M.
New Castle, DE
I think it will be perfect for my skin. I want to try. Recommwnded from all my friends. I will try🙌🙌🙌🙌

Looking for your answer?