Ahava Mineral Hand Trio Set uploaded by Mariel A.

BY AHAVA

Mineral Hand Trio Set - Give your hands the ultimate mineral-rich hydration on the go! This travel-sized set contains travel sizes of AHAVA's most popular Hand Creams. Indulge your hands with the classic Mineral Hand Cream plus two new scents: the comforting Mandarin & Cedarwood and the uplifiting Cactus & Pink Pepper. Perfect for travel or as a gift. Approved for sensitive skin. Allergy Tested. Paraben Free.Contains:20 ml MINERAL HAND CREAM MANDARIN & CEDARWOOD20 ml MINERAL HAND CREAM20 ml MINERAL HAND CREAM CACTUS & PINK PEPPER - Mineral Hand Trio Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariel A.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm so happy that I got my Haines on this limited edition trio. The lotions smell and my hands feel hydrated for a while. The lotion goes on very smooth and it does not feel waxy. I will definitely purchase the DeadSea Water one.
Teresa G.
Loves this stuff so creamy. Definitely addicted. Smells good, found it inline. Need to buy some more. Always use it on my hands everyday. Pretty good price. Would use over again. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Love these little hand creams they make it so convenient to carry in your purse, and they smell amazing. I always like to have a variety of hand creams and all of these smell so good. I would definitely recommend this brand.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Firstly, I love Ahava products, which is a bit of a play on words because literally translated from hebrew AHAVA means love. This ingredients used are always excellent and and locally sourced. It was given to me as a gift, and I would totally recommend as a hostess gift, or for a teacher.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
The pink pepper is my favorite. I don't really like sweet smelling lotions so this one is perfect for me. I can't really describe the smell but it's very pleasant and almost spa like. It would be perfect to try out the different scents and throw in your handbag!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
I got these as a stocking stuffer for gifts and ended up keeping one! Smell amazing and left my hands silky smooth without being too stinky and greasy! Even my cuticles looked much better. I like the soft scents perfect for travels
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
I got this as a xmas gift for someone but my hands were so dry that I broke into it and used it and I love it wish it would sink in faster and not have an oily residue but still like it a lot.
Tara D.
Everything about Ahava is fantastic. Ahava moisturizers are the most effective and make you feel luxurious when you use them. Be careful if you have very sensitive hands!!
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love these hand creams . I enjoy ahava products. There very gentle on the skin . They smell clean and amazing nothing to strong. I feel the effects and nourishment are long lasting . I would recommend them !
Ankita S.
I received this as a sample with a purchase. Its expensive so never bothered to buy it. But the hand cream is really nice and it is gentle too. Makes ur skin soft and tender. Would recommend it totally