BY AHAVA

Mineral Hand Cream Trio - The gift of hydration for beautiful skin! Moisturize and hydrate your hands with Ahava's best-selling Dead Sea mineral hand trio. Infused with Dead Sea minerals and natural plant extracts, this set instantly nourishes, smoothes and moisturizes skin. Box Includes:Dermud Hand Cream 3.4 oz.Mineral Hand Cream- Cactus & Pink Pepper 3.4 oz.Mineral Hand Cream 3.4 oz. - Mineral Hand Cream Trio see more...

Vanessa C.
Brea
The hand and foot cream were amazing I didn't like the hibiscus body wash the smell was too much for me.The witchhazle hand cream and tea tree oil for the feet work amazing and smell amazing.
Ami D.
I love, love, love these! So thick and creamy but they aren't greasy at all! The scent is so light it is more like aromatherapy then a fragrance lotion!
Gena V.
This hand cream is amazing. So hydrating, yet, it didn't leave my skin greasy like other hand creams tend to do.
Kristina M.
Love this hand cream! After I tried it, I immediately bought myself some more. It also makes a great gift.
Hanane k.
the pakaging is good , i didn't try it because it's not sell here in my country but i woulde like try it why not