AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed

Absorbant, scented cream that quickly nourishes dry skin Refreshing Sea-Kissed scent Helps maintain healthy, hydrated hands

Does anyone know of a good and reliable hand moisturiser? My hands have been super dry since lockdown with all the hand washing, sanitisers etc.
What is the best hand cream for dry cracked hands?
Start your review of AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed!
Mariko K.
Wilmington, DE
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Mariko K.
The best hand cream among them that I have ever used, nourishes and nourishes the skin. Contains Dead Sea minerals. Softens and restores dead cells. 😍♥️
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Katelyn  L.
The ahava moisturizers are one of my absolute favorites!!!! They are so thick and silky smooth . This one smells so good as well, I have a couple minis and a giant size. This stuff is definitely worth the price . It feels so luxurious on the hands and it keeps them moisturized for a while
Jennifer M.
Alma, AR
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Jennifer M.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love Ahava brand and this lotion doesn’t disappoint. It goes on smooth, a little thick but that’s what I want. It leaves my hands so smooth and doesn’t wear off quickly. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed
Arial B.
Atlanta, GA
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Arial B.
Ahava makes my absolute favorite hand creams!! The cream itself is fairly thick, but unlike a lot of other creams I’ve tried, I don’t find it has an overly oily slip to it. The slip is more watery and I get an almost cooling sensation when I use this. The smell is slightly sweet, nothing strong, cloying or overpowering. The dry down is fairly quick too which is one of my favorite things about this product. There also is no lingering oiliness from the product, just soft skin.
Kara D.
Springfield, MO
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Kara D.
This cream is so smooth- it feels like you’re wearing silk gloves on your hands after smoothing it on. Super softening. Just comforting and moisturizing. Love this cream and so do my hands. I keep it on my desk and it has helped me make it through the winter and all the pandemic hand-washing! It had a very light fresh clean scent.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Lacey W.
I so so love this hand cream it feels so good and moisturizing it has I received this in my Ipsy bag and just can’t get enough it already gone and I’m looking for more can’t wait tell they are back in stock
Aish M.
Minneapolis, MN
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Aish M.
Love this brand! I'm pretty sure that every scent I have tried from this brand has been phenomenal. Light lingering scents, and long-lasting softly moisturized hands. Would definitely recommend and will be purchasing again myself. I live in a cold climate where hands chap quickly and often so this lotion is a life-saver!
brianna B.
Parsippany, NJ
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by brianna B.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite handcream by far! The smell is breathtaking it reminds me of the ocean. Not really at all keep your hands nice and hydrated all day long. Always have this one stocked! Ahava Sea-Kissed Mineral Hand Cream - Travel Size, Multicolor
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Amber M.
If you are looking for a good hand cream look no further, this is my FAVORITE hand cream. This hand cream has helped me thru the dry winters with my very dry hands. I like how it goes on thick then you can feel it turn into a water which feels so nice. I love how the ingredients are from The Dead Sea, the world’s largest source of minerals credited with improving the skin’s appearance.
Dilruba S.
Ozone Park, NY
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Dilruba S.
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed uploaded by Dilruba S.
This product and brand was essential to preparing for my “engagement hands”. Suffering from eczema on my hands, they tend to be dry and rough. I received an Ahava hand cream a long time ago as a sample and it was so effective in helping reduce my eczema that I have continued to purchase and use it since. Ahava is the brand I whole heartedly trusted to help me prepare my hands for my engagement photo shoot. I did not want flaky skin to ruin this beautiful day for me, so I carried my prized product with me all week. By the time it was time for my photo shoot, you could hardly tell I suffer from eczema. Thank you Ahava! AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sabrina S.
CLEARWATER, FL
il y a un an
Emily T. il y a un an
DEFINITELY! My favorite hand lotion to date!!!
Wendy W.
Camden, IN
il y a 3 ans
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream - Sea-Kissed ? Where can I buy this? #birthdaybash
Katie P. il y a 2 ans
You can buy it at Ulta, Macy's, Blue Mercury, lookfantastic, Dermstore. Amazon sells it too apparently!